Need a good palce to buy Wiiclip + Cylo or Wiikey

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by War, Aug 27, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    This is the deal. I move around frequently, and I'm currently in the process of moving within the next week or so. However, I want to order my Wiiclip + either Cyclo or Wiikey NOW, because once I move, i wont have internet for a couple months, and I will not be able to purchase one

This is the condition. I need a trusted site that will sell me either a WiiClip + Cyclo (pre-solder) or the same but with a Wiikey instead, and it MUST BE FAST DELIVERY. I don't care if I have to pay extra for the fast delivery, my mom already said that she doesn't mind. (Surprisingly). I just need some way of getting it to me fast.

I'm looking on the man time as well, but I figured GBAtemo members would have some recommendations.

2. CorruptJon

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    Modchipcentral seems to based in Canada, so I'm pretty sure you would get your order before you move.

3. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    I don't know it takes about 1 1/2 weeks to get to me when I order from them and I am just in New York. I am not sure how long it will take to ship across seas to a different country.

4. ModchipCentral

ModchipCentral GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2007
    Canada
    Orders from us to the US take 4-6 business days. And overseas, usually around 5-10 business days depending on where you live so I doubt it would arrive there in time. PM me your address and I will check how long EMS takes

5. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    I believe CorruptJon has mistaken the Peru flag with the Canadian one!

6. CorruptJon

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    Yep, I barely glanced [​IMG]

7. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Its easier just hovering the mouse over the flag [​IMG]