Gaming Need a cheap 3g/4g tablet for pokemon go

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey :D
so as the title says. I need a cheap 7inch or less tablet that has 3g/4g capability to play pokemon go :)

I get unlimited data sim allowance and thought I might as well put that sim to use :tpi: everyone in the family including myself already have unlimited data on the phone with 3.

www.amazon.co.uk would be ideal place. But www.ebay.co.uk is ok too :)

(sorry if its the wrong place)

Last edited by , , Reason: 7inch or less

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hey :D
so as the title says. I need a cheap tablet that has 3g/4g capability to play pokemon go :)

I get unlimited data sim allowance and thought I might as well put that sim to use :tpi: everyone in the family including myself already have unlimited data on the phone with 3.

www.amazon.co.uk would be ideal place. But www.ebay.co.uk is ok too :)

(sorry if its the wrong place)
Look on aliexpress or cect-shop.

Last edited by DarkGabbz,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought a cheap ass phone, I know it's not a tablet, but still 4G.
I am using the LG Optimus Zone 3 for pokemon Go. It's pretty good for a 30$ phone, sporting an ok 1.1 Quad-core and 1.5GB of RAM

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am using the LG Optimus Zone 3 for pokemon Go. It's pretty good for a 30$ phone, sporting an ok 1.1 Quad-core and 1.5GB of RAM

I have a decent phone. But I just dont wanna use the S7 too much to play this game lol. It eats up battery like crazy and I have a data sim with unlimited allowance from work. So thought a tablet specifically for couple of games would do.

Use a phone tablets have issues with the game.
above :)

edit: and that data sim doesnt work with phones. It will get blocked.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a decent phone. But I just dont wanna use the S7 too much to play this game lol. It eats up battery like crazy and I have a data sim with unlimited allowance from work. So thought a tablet specifically for couple of games would do.

above :)
Fair enough.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not that you can't use tablets but isn't design for a phone not tablet? I hope tablets now come with the mobile data connections cause your gonna be outta luck using it with only wifi unless you rely on hotspots :P

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair I know a kid with a phone that is 1.3 dual and 1gb of ram who is playing it probably lags but hey

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using my phone isnt a problem. I just have a spare data sim that has no use. I thought I would use that to play pokemon go, instead of charging my phone 3 times a day :P

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Using my phone isnt a problem. I just have a spare data sim that has no use. I thought I would use that to play pokemon go, instead of charging my phone 3 times a day :P
That's where the problem starts, no cheap or expensive tablet has enough juice to play the game all day long. Tablets are bigger hence more power consumption via the screen. And they might not necessarily have larger batteries enough to compensate their size.

If you really want to get rid of the hassle of charging your phone multiple times a day, and want something inexpensive which'll be perfect to solve your problem, I'd have you check out something like this- http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_204428.html

Sure the website and the product itself might seem sketchy, but at the end of the day, it really works; a friend of mine uses the above mentioned phone specially for Pokemon Go. A 10000 Mah battery phone is a monster.
Alternatively there are a few other options that you can find after a little research.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Get one of these
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pny-Power...-Mah-2.40-A-5-V-Dc-Output-5-V-Dc-Inp/48191303
I have one for my 5S and can recharge my phone twice while max brightness.

I have a 22100mAh by anker :P honestly, I was off this week from work. and I had to charge that thing twice and my phone like 10+ times.

my purpose is purely to find a tablet, so I can use my tablet sim. My network(three) blocks the usage of tablet sims on phone and vise versa.

That's where the problem starts, no cheap or expensive tablet has enough juice to play the game all day long. Tablets are bigger hence more power consumption via the screen. And they might not necessarily have larger batteries enough to compensate their size.

If you really want to get rid of the hassle of charging your phone multiple times a day, and want something inexpensive which'll be perfect to solve your problem, I'd have you check out something like this- http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_204428.html

Sure the website and the product itself might seem sketchy, but at the end of the day, it really works; a friend of mine uses the above mentioned phone specially for Pokemon Go. A 10000 Mah battery phone is a monster.
Alternatively there are a few other options that you can find after a little research.

My network(three uk) blocks the usage of tablet sims on phone and vise versa. 10k mAh phone sounds like a dream lol. But not possible for me. And I wont put my phone sim out of the S7 into that :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"