Hacking Need a buddy

KyotoKerberos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So I have a new 3ds 11.4 and I want to hack it but I know that you need another 3ds to hack it with and hardmodding isnt an option for me. Does anyone live in Lincoln Nebraska able to help me out

Oakmontowls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So I have a new 3ds 11.4 and I want to hack it but I know that you need another 3ds to hack it with and hardmodding isnt an option for me. Does anyone live in Lincoln Nebraska able to help me out
Just find someone to help you with this exploit. I'm pretty sure you can send this exploit over the internet via swapdoodle.
https://mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/

Edit: never mind apparently it's been patched

Last edited by Oakmontowls,
D

Deleted User

Just find someone to help you with this exploit. I'm pretty sure you can send this exploit over the internet via swapdoodle.
https://mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
Pretty sure that one is patched.

@KyotoKerberos you should wait until the Flashcard/Magnet thing is released. Then you don't need a buddy to help you. I live fairly far away (Gilbert, Arizona) but would be happy to send you a flashcard with the exploit on it (once it comes out) if you would send it back.

But that is the future talking. I don't feel safe sending my N3DS to somebody. I would be willing to do it, but it is currently my only working 3ds

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small world dude, I live in your city. I'm honestly not super up to date on what to do to get CFW running on a stock 3DS (I last hacked my N3DS pretty much right after launch so it's been awhile), but I'd more than likely be able to help you out sometime. I'll probably be free this weekend.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Small world dude, I live in your city. I'm honestly not super up to date on what to do to get CFW running on a stock 3DS (I last hacked my N3DS pretty much right after launch so it's been awhile), but I'd more than likely be able to help you out sometime. I'll probably be free this weekend.
That's fuckin teamwork :yay3ds:

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSiWare is one of the main ways with a system transfer, then just format the new console and restore on the old.
Ah okay that's easy enough, I'm somewhat familiar with that method.

Is there a way to remove my NNID from my 3DS after making a backup so I don't have to worry about calling Nintendo to get it removed after the system transfer? Or is that unavoidable?

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

And thats the last anyone ever heard of him...

KyotoKerberos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAAASSS. Would Sunday work for You? I get off of work at 4

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember doing that with a JigKick battery on the PSP. Once they were CFW'd they could make their own JigKick battery and Magic Memory Stick (Pandora).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: