Hacking Need a bit of info about using eshop on a downgraded 3ds

AamitMorthos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been asked ready. I'm sure it has, I just couldn't find shit on it.

I know that most online things can put you at risk, but I wanted to know if I'm able use the eshop on downgraded CFW? Also, is there a way to be on an eshop from another region? This is more so I can put my curiousness to rest without trying it and maybe fucking something up. This is pretty new-ish to me and I don't know all the ins and outs of having a downgraded 3ds, so being informed would help a me a lot.

I understand that there's the other eshop but they don't have every game.

Reactions: MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been asked ready. I'm sure it has, I just couldn't find shit on it.

I know that most online things can put you at risk, but I wanted to know if I'm able use the eshop on downgraded CFW? Also, is there a way to be on an eshop from another region? This is more so I can put my curiousness to rest without trying it and maybe fucking something up. This is pretty new-ish to me and I don't know all the ins and outs of having a downgraded 3ds, so being informed would help a me a lot.

yes ive succesfully been able to use eshop on a lower firmware all you need to do is get homebrew up (you dont even need cfw but if you have it hold select on boot and turn l2 cache thingy to off then start to save it) launch the homebrew launcher and open ctr-httpwn and then when back to homebrew launcher after it says success click start then x to return to home menu open eshop and enjoy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

although eshop on another region is possible. its alot harder to setup and you can have only one eshop region spoofed per firmware (unless youre the type to have like 4 emunands)

AamitMorthos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes ive succesfully been able to use eshop on a lower firmware all you need to do is get homebrew up (you dont even need cfw but if you have it hold select on boot and turn l2 cache thingy to off then start to save it) launch the homebrew launcher and open ctr-httpwn and then when back to homebrew launcher after it says success click start then x to return to home menu open eshop and enjoy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

although eshop on another region is possible. its alot harder to setup and you can have only one eshop region spoofed per firmware (unless youre the type to have like 4 emunands)

Alright, thank you for helping me out. I'll try this out.

Reactions: MarioMasta64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.