Need 1 more fantastic rating...

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by urherenow, Apr 20, 2016.

1. urherenow
    OP

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    It's been too long waiting for that last one to get me to 1000, and I'm tired of waiting. Anyone mind PMing me their MAC address (of whatever access point they connect their 3ds to the internet with) or openly pick a MAC from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1su5u-vPrQwkTixR6YnOTWSi_Ls9lV-_XNJHaWIJspv4/edit#gid=0 And just stick to that MAC long enough for 3 hits (obviously, give me the Fantastic on the second hit, and I'll return the favor).

PLEASE :bow:

EDIT: perhaps one of the personal MACs posted would increase chances by reducing third party hits... but I'll take what I can get (if you don't want to simply tell me your MAC). And AFAIK, it doesn't work well if you connect your 3ds to your network with a password. I currently bounce between 4E:53:50:4F:4F:46 and 4E:53:50:4F:4F:45, but those are busy and we'd probably get hits on everyone but each other :/

Edit2: and I'm well aware that I could have 1000 Fantastic ratings by editing the save or using GW cheats, but I want that last damn achievement to get triggered along with it.

Last edited by urherenow, Apr 20, 2016
  2. urherenow
    OP

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    Taken care of. No thanks to any user here. Found out that all I had to do was create another Mii, and I could give myself a Fantastic rating again with my other 3ds. Some posts suggest the same works simply by changing your shirt color or hat...

MajinCubyan likes this.
  3. MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

GBAtemp Patron
    MajinCubyan is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    I'd have given you a fantastic if I had seen this. :D I might have if you were using any of the MACs, cause I have it running 24/7 cycling. I have a long way to go to 1000 since I lost all my saves for everything.

EDIT: And I mean I might have in the past, since you got what you needed from yourself.

4. urherenow
    OP

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    well, if you happen to have a GW, I posted codes for 999,998 passes and 999 Fantastic ratings @fort42. Otherwise, there are instructions on this site to edit the save.

Last edited by urherenow, Apr 27, 2016