‘Necromunda: Hired Gun’ gets launch trailer

necromunda launch trailer.png

Set in Warhammer 40k's most infamous hive city where man's best friend is, of course, a cyber-mastiff, Necromunda: Hired Gun launches on PC and consoles today. For the occasion, a brand-new trailer was released:

Welcome to the gritty hive city of Necromunda, set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city. As a rising bounty hunter, you’ll use the many deadly tools in your kit to see your contracts through and make a name for yourself in this infamous underworld. Hired Gun’s rich universe is filled with over-the-top characters, missions, weapons and perks — including your cyber-augmented mastiff companion!

Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun, equipped with a sprawling arsenal and dozens of customizable body augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the city’s massive environments. The money’s good… but can you survive the hunt?

This new FPS developed by Streum On Studio is out today on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. It features Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X|S and a free PlayStation 5 upgrade for PlayStation 4 owners. Physical copies of Necromunda: Hired Gun for consoles will be available at a later date.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw a review of this last night

In some regards going a bit into "for fans" than might be ideal but in others seemed like a reasonably solid blasty sci fi game and it is vanishingly rare we get one of those so I am not inclined to turn my nose up.

Reactions: Prans

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
I saw a review of this last night

In some regards going a bit into "for fans" than might be ideal but in others seemed like a reasonably solid blasty sci fi game and it is vanishingly rare we get one of those so I am not inclined to turn my nose up.

*might* be getting it to review, maybe we'll have a closer look then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn