Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Did you find a GBAtemp post on Google about some stupid problem you're having with your Wii or whatever? And the topic was started in 2011 and hasn't got a response in 8 years? Don't respond to it! Make your own thread! Necrobumping is like drinking sewer water!

I think people with similar problems to whatever you're experiencing with and will see the old post and your new post on Google. It benefits, because with a new topic being made, in a choice, they'd like to read the newer topic.

Of course, there's always someone who joins GBAtemp and didn't read the rules! They're the same people who think they can generate codes for pre-paid cards to use in the Switch eShop! (I'm young, so I've been it that position before with like 3DS pre-paid cards). When I joined GBAtemp, I didn't even make a topic in the Introductions forum and just dove right into everything.

Thanks for reading and I hope you take important steps to ensure you use GBAtemp correctly.

Last edited by Larsenv,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can't win this game
if you necrobump, people will complain like hell
if you make a new thread they will complain about a similar thread already existing and link you to the other
so just do whatever you want, but necrobumping can be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: