Necklace that shoots rays of light, what cartoon?

Par39

The Life Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I can't give much info unfortunately, as I only saw a little bits of episodes when I did see it, but now I suddenly remembered it and would like to properly look into it. I saw it somewhere around late 90's, possibly early 2000's and couldn't speak English at that time, was on Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon or something...

The certain thing I do remember, is that it had some sort of magic necklace that shot out beams of light. In one scene, the kid wearing it was chained/tied to a wall from his wrists with leeches or something on his arms, and used the necklace to shoot them off.

There might've been a ship they used to move around in a jungle, but I'm not too sure of it.

Par39

The Life Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Seems like that could be it, I'll look into that. Thanks for the help.

Actually, after watching it a bit, doesn't seem like it's what I was looking for after all.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And you can't remember anything more? What genre was it? Was time period? What style? Was it fantasy, SF? Past, present day, future? Were there ninjas?

Par39

The Life Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Not much I remember unfortunately, there might've been some jungle setting, like an exploration group... I remember the leech scene was in some sort of ruin like place. Think it was more past, don't think there was any technology... Was an Earth-like environment I think. I don't think there was ninjas. Not too sure, but I think it wasn't an anime. I don't know much unfortunately, as back then I didn't understand what they were talking about, just remember bits and pieces of the little I did manage to catch occasionally, since I was only able to watch cartoons when mom wasn't watching tv <-<

Par39

The Life Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No, I remember it was a boy wearing the necklace and it was hanging by a chain or something... in the leech scene he bit the chain to lift it up so he could aim at the leeches.

Par39

The Life Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Dooooon't think so... the kid was older than that, late teens/early 20's I think... possibly greyish hair? and I believe the necklace was quite an important part of the story, at least it was shown a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?