^^ndstitle-1448^^

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recall making a bet this could be rom no. 500 a while back.

None the less any word on whether this can hold ground against the megadrive/genesis versions (4 person multiplayer on micromachines ranks with streets of rage in my book)?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice, works on acekard (and probably other slot1's requiring to set savetype aswell) if you set the SaveType on 64K.
smile.gif

DJBurkey

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I was really looking forward to this game. Even the PC/PS2 versions of V4 were pretty good - not as good as the olds but if the DS version had been as good I would've been seriously happy. Unfortunately (although I haven't tried it yet) I've read its completely laggy and looks pretty much like shit.

If Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament were to be ported over... now THAT would've been a great game which still could have looked great
smile.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Put on my G6 with Force R/W .... game is utter and complete shit...graphics are terrible but I almost forgave that as the game play for the first 20 seconds was ok ...guiding a rectangle around some bad looking monopoly boards but then the camera started doing some queer shit on me...like moving without me...terrible game....just threw out my G6 in fear my other games might get infected with the crapavitis

plouv

Trophies
Website
www.smi83.com
XP
Country
France
WHY why why codemaster!!!!!
They now series was better before like for the megadrive, and the same with the wifi mode has to be the best game on DS.
Don't understand, hope they will see our disappointment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)