^^ndstitle-1400^^

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockman/Megaman needs to return to its 2D level-based, side-scrolling roots. Even Zero and ZX didn't do it for me. Bring the X series back to 2D, or bring the original Rockman series back in 2D. The DS would be perfect for a 2D, level-based RM game that's not a port or remake of an old one. I'm sick of all these spin-offs. Only spinoff I could stand was Dash/Legends. Of course I might be one of the few, so I'll shut my mouth.

Kurumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rockman/Megaman needs to return to its 2D level-based, side-scrolling roots. Even Zero and ZX didn't do it for me. Bring the X series back to 2D, or bring the original Rockman series back in 2D. The DS would be perfect for a 2D, level-based RM game that's not a port or remake of an old one. I'm sick of all these spin-offs. Only spinoff I could stand was Dash/Legends. Of course I might be one of the few, so I'll shut my mouth.

Yeah >.> Because Zero and ZX were totally NOT 2D.... like.... not at all.

V

vancitypimp

Yeah >.> Because Zero and ZX were totally NOT 2D.... like.... not at all.

Maybe you should have read the whole post, Zero and ZX arent level based at all. Just because they are 2D doesnt mean they are the same as the older/better Megaman games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: