wink.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
how can they fail such a great series with a shitty strategy rpg..
frown.gif

YS Origins for PC or whatever it's getting released on looks FABULATASTIC!

L

lastdual

Yeah, sucks they screwed this game up.

At least Origins does look sweet, and if any of you haven't played it (or any Ys game), definitely do yourself a favor and check out: Ys Complete

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I said to myself 'Hey! This cant be as horrible as they say it is. Afterall, early rt strat games like dune2 were great and it didn't offer much eyecandy either'.
So okay, I run the game and get to the first tutorial.. very slow and laggy mapscrolling.. no worries, better gameplay will hopefully compensate for that.. ok.. after a few tutorials and some extremely long story dialogues I finally came to the proper thing. Which was getting resources, building and getting units.. now the fun begins.. WRONG! This game is puke in cart form (in my case rom form ^^).. Just this game is a huge insult to the great Y's series and rt strategy games. So was it as horrible? No, it was worse.. I will not simply just delete it from the cart, I will implent some viruses on the file to slowly destroy the file and get the death it rightfully deserves.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn it’s that bad? I was thinking finally a true RTS & not that turn base RTS crap.
I’m going to have to try it out, I’ve been waiting for a RTS for to long not to at least try.

H

HunterZero21xx

I knew this game wasn't going to be any good as soon as I found out that they turned this action RPG series into a strat. game.

It would be like a tales or a star ocean spinoff being a strategy game. Well it depends on which of the original games you compare it to. If you compare it to the nes games then it would be like turning 2d zelda into a strategy game... weird...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb