^^ndstitle-1386^^

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
All these came out in Japan TODAY????????
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

OMG! What happened? I think that Japanese people must be CRAZY with the DS to have so many games.
wacko.gif

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
50 Japanese games out this month, expect next week and the week after to be similar to this.

Ad follows:

"24 year old boy from Greece, searches for Japanese couple to adopt him, providing him full learning of Japanese language. Price: 4 japanese Nintendo DS games per month (or 1 japanese game/week)"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

......damn, I need to learn Japanese.
happy.gif

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm from Europe, (next to your country
wink.gif
) and I'd rather have USA releases.
Europian games are always so...awkward. The whole world should just learn English and not the Brittish kind !

Q~

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the whole world sould all learn the one language so we can all talk with each other
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif
and what you talking about not the british kind is there any diffrence? and every where and britian accent and slang is diffrent from each other so that does not make sence?
unsure.gif

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know what acid you've been on but I've never had crazy colors and random animals popping out with giggling children.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could I ask a simple question, how do you guys play jap game when you dont know what u re reading?
Some games don't require a lot of reading skills.... but chances are we'll still play a Japanese game with tons of text in it just to see what it's like. I can still remember completing the Japanese version of Pokemon Silver a long time ago and having to rely on asking this Japanese boy in class for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@