^^ndstitle-1333^^

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is gonna be one of Sega's biggest seller.
This is actually a very popular card collecting arcade game where you collect actual cards, the girl's equivalent of the Mushi King (that beetle game on the GBA). The arcade version is equipped with a card reader, this game comes with a DS card reader.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is actually a very popular card collecting arcade game where you collect actual cards, the girl's equivalent of the Mushi King (that beetle game on the GBA). The arcade version is equipped with a card reader, this game comes with a DS card reader.

Mushi king !!?????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That means pussyking in german.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

Mushi king !!?????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
That means pussyking in german.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

Thanks for teaching me an obcenity, the only kind of words I seem to remember of foreign languages I don't speak.

I hear sega mean shit in Italian.

njt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We had a nice discussion about this game ands its accessories XD. This will be number one on the Japanese charts in no time.
smile.gif

indeed the guy/girl that created this game is a genius. Seriously no matter what arcade you step in, always a line of girls with a crap load of cards playing this game. Smart smart guy/girl~~

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know it's kind of lame but I loved playing the Mushi King arcade game back when I was living in the Philippines. Since the arcade version clearly runs on the same hardware and has a very similar mechanic I'd love to try this game out. I'm actually tempted to order the real version and see if I can find a retailer that exports cards. A sort of secret self-Christmas present. I think I'd really enjoy the game until someone found out I was playing it...

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now is that what it really means or is it one of those useless slang words that hardly anyone uses?

I went down to the butter house in my new toaster but they were out of bluebirds!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk