^^ndstitle-1310^^

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go back to the elder's house in the first town. One of the two pools revives dead characters. I think.

Thank you for that top tip, just ran out of Phoenix Down, only managed to aquire three in the first place.
frown.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
How come I can't equip certain arrows? I could use holy arrows and iron arrows but I've run out of both and I've got loads of fire, ice, light and medusa arrows, none of which any of my party can seem to use along with either the great or killer bow.

stuffheh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, this is getting annoying. I've probably tried 10 different settings and no avail!

I'm using a SC SD with a 256mb transflash card converted into an SD (don't ask..) I doubt that is the problem, but it's worth mention. Software is 2.57, and I used 2.56 several times before upgrading. I've tried most settings, but any suggestions would be helpful.

D

Deleted User

I use Supercard SD ... and I used the latest software and latest firmware and everything works fine. Quicksave, normal save. *shrugs*

Great game! It's just sorta weird how I left Arc at Freelancer ... and he seems to be more powerful than my warrior. Anyway, can someone tell me what the "Advance" options means while battling with the Warrior?

*EDIT* Ok, I just figured out what it did at their website. It increases attack power at the cost of a lowered defense.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
You know when you're a scholar and use books? Should you be able to use them as items or do you just hit people with then to deal the lightening/fire/ice damage or whatever?

heronic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
supercard sd / 2.56 software / 1.70 firmware

i kept 1.70 firmware and reinstalled 2.56 soft

saving works now ..

Restart: Yes
Trim: No
Faster Game Play: Yes
Enable "Patch Cartridge Access" Compatibility: High

El_Taco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I've got a problem with saving I'm using a m3SD with the last firmware and software so could sombody help me I heard somthing about patcher 2.56 but I don't know what it is

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
what is this secret quest anyways?

Its quite long, have you seen the shadow of levathian in the sea on the first island? well you eventually get to fight him, and also unlock onion knight and some uber armor/weapons!

It won't let me send you one :S.

My code is: 0945-7833-0028 if that helps.

Q~

Oh yeah I think we both have to add each other first, Ima add you now hopefully next time you play or see this it will work!
Thx very much!

-Edit-

Hmn I added you but it won't let me send it to you!? I don't get this at all its really starting to annoy me now. So much crap to get the extra quest!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr