biggrin.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly fine on my G6 lite with v4.5A Firmware and 4.5 manager, all I did was DoFAT + Force R/W and Trim the ROM, tested QuickSave and normal Save both work fine.
I know I'm a bit late but thought I'd let everyone know that there's no need to update the firmware or the manager if you already have 4.5A and 4.5 installed.

briansee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, when I try to add the game onto my SD card after patching it with supercard 2.57, it says "Cannot copy psy-ff3u.nds: Invalid MS-DOS function" Does anyone know why it says that?

XmemphistoX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jobs are simply what determine what kind of stats and skills each character has. For example, you can make any of your chars a white mage in which they can use white magic. Same for the black mage. Or the warrior whos specialty is damage with swords.

This game rocks

Could someone explain the role of JOBS tho
Im new to FF games that have Jobs and wondering how they effect each character?

noochoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

adz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just on the jobs - if you change jobs do you automatically pick up all the skills associated with that job at your level or do you need to go about earning them every time you change?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone here using SuperCard MiniSD that can tell me why my game doesnt save properly. Well it saves, but when I go to load it later the data is gone. Were there changes in the settings that needed to be made before creating the .sav and .dsq files for it, or was it just standard configuration? I have version 2.57 software and 1.7 firmware as well just to add.

Sorry if someone has already posted it in this thread, its too much to go searching for an explenation either.

nds.gif

Redownload the patcher and firmware, the first release of 2.57 and 1.7 screwed up saving and they fixed and re-released it without changing the version number.

question

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if I use safemode, will the gameplay run in slowmotion compared to the original?, somewhere someone previously stated that safemode could cause slowdowns...

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Using SC SD, not saving. How do i fix?

Use the V2.56 Software... not the 2.57...

just on the jobs - if you change jobs do you automatically pick up all the skills associated with that job at your level or do you need to go about earning them every time you change?

There isnt something like skills in tactics... is more like... if you are white mage and u change to warrior you keep the white magics that u have learned as white mage (and use those that u can keep using for some jobs) and the "basic skills" like cheer for bards, the ones for schoolars and so... yes, you get them as soon as you switch to that job

Jabanees

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone help me with this rom?
All i get when putting it on my supercard's Mini-sd is a blank screen when starting up.
Is this because the rom i downloaded is corrupted? cause i tried using the settings which other Supercard mini-sd user used but those did not work either.
I use the newest version of the firmware and i have a maxtel media launcher to load nds games. (though it could not be the maxtel media launcher cause a friend with the supercard sd could load the game and works perfectly).

I thank the onbes who read this post or read and reply on this post. TY

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm using the latest firmware and patcher for the M3 SD and for some reason when ever i close my screen when playing FF III it keeps flashing between white and black and makes a clicking noise even when i put the volume right down. Is there a fix for this? I've tried the rom on two different SD cards and both do it and only for this rom

sage_inferno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm using the latest firmware and patcher for the M3 SD and for some reason when ever i close my screen when playing FF III it keeps flashing between white and black and makes a clicking noise even when i put the volume right down. Is there a fix for this? I've tried the rom on two different SD cards and both do it and only for this rom

you got flashme installed use a real cart in slot 1 to make it go to sleep mode.

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also have a Supercard MiniSD (and a Superkey) and it works with the following settings:
Restart: Yes
Trim: Yes
Faster Game Play: Yes
Enable "Patch Cartridge Access" Compatibility: High

Are you sure you have the latest patcher? There was a silent update, because they had a bug in the first release of the current version.

Perhaps you should download the rom again, just to be sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Flame hey!!!!