Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That boxart is adorable
Agreed. Boy am I glad THIS retarded piece of shit is a thing of the past.

gba_frogger.jpg

That's one frog I wouldn't regret running over in my driveway.

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is one of the better DS games out there. There is something so appealing, I just can't find the feeling; there's something about it... From the first lick flick i commanded... It was so awesome. I know that this is a children's game, but you can feel that the developers really put thought and effort into this. Adults and children will enjoy this game, and the classic frogger has been modernized in such a way that fans from the series (what am I saying, the first frogger is the only good one) will love it.

Definitely a must download, but due to everyone's closed mindedness on crappy looking box art having games, i doubt people are going to get it.

In fact, I'm going to get it for some youngins on my christmas list. Maybe it will make up for all the other shitty games their parents are throwing at them.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Testing for g6... gimme 10 minutes.
Looks kyuuueeet, hope its fun.

EDIT: Dude, are you kidding? This is some of the most kick ass boxart I've ever seen.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Laugh all you want, but shit like this carries this industry more than you'd think or fear... In fact, one 3D remake of frogger was top of the charts in the US a few years ago, with the sims closely behind.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, this is fun, and some minigames are pretty hard too. It hard to blow on the mic while looking at the DSL screen.
Overall damn fun, and funny.
Play this peeps, you won't regret it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr