XP
Country
Canada
Me too... Thanks a lot for this
biggrin.gif

*fap fap fap*

D

Deleted User

Look at the size of the game. They still probably try to sell this rubbish at $69.95 AUS. F**kers!!!

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what the heck, why is Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses? Is she really actually INSIDE the princesses? Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses would make much more sense.

xiguo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the heck, why is Barbie in the 12 dancing princesses? Is she really actually INSIDE the princesses? Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses would make much more sense.

It's because "12 Dancing Princesses" is the name of the movie, and Barbie is the star acting in it, get it? Barbie's character in the movie is not named "Barbie". (I'm a girl and I've seen parts of this movie on TV.)

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

It's because "12 Dancing Princesses" is the name of the movie, and Barbie is the star acting in it, get it? Barbie's character in the movie is not named "Barbie". (I'm a girl and I've seen parts of this movie on TV.)

Well... You shouldn't!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.