Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, does the game allow WFC trading? =o i really need a tsunomon bad.. =\

There is a hidden area you can go to, even after you beat the game. I don't remember how to get there, but there are BlackWereGurumons back there, so you can get Tsunomon that way.
You can find BlkWeregarurumons in the boss area of Steamy Jungle after you clear it the first time. I think they only show up in the boss area though.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have a Dorimon.. it's an In-Training generation type digimon.. and here are the stats. ;p

Lvl 3
HP - 989
MP - 202
Attack - 126
Spirit - 72
Speed - 79
Aptitude - 60

I got the stats by digivolving to ultimate and degenerating to in-training over and over again
smile.gif
Hehe... Wanna know the stats of my one?

DoruGreymon
Lvl 53
HP 9999
MP 830
Attack 756+93
Defense 631+62
Spirit 270
Speed 372
Aptitude 99

This guy kicks the biggest end boss in one or two attacks and takes nearly 0 damage. So much for "overpowered"
biggrin.gif
. A pity I have no WiFi as otherwise I could kick some real buts here
wink.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Dorimon.. it's an In-Training generation type digimon.. and here are the stats. ;p

Lvl 3
HP - 989
MP - 202
Attack - 126
Spirit - 72
Speed - 79
Aptitude - 60

I got the stats by digivolving to ultimate and degenerating to in-training over and over again
smile.gif

Hehe... Wanna know the stats of my one?

DoruGreymon
Lvl 53
HP 9999
MP 830
Attack 756+93
Defense 631+62
Spirit 270
Speed 372
Aptitude 99

This guy kicks the biggest end boss in one or two attacks and takes nearly 0 damage. So much for "overpowered"
biggrin.gif
. A pity I have no WiFi as otherwise I could kick some real buts here
wink.gif

LOL! man, you've taken domination to a new level!

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
LOL! man, you've taken domination to a new level!
And the most pathetic part is that it took me only a couple of hours to get it there
biggrin.gif
. Always nice to know the "Game Design" flaws present in games. In fact using this flaw you can get the level-cap to 99 in no time while at the same time your stats are sky rocketing. I have also a MetalGarurumon with an attack of 999 obtained this way
ph34r.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It took me only a couple of hours to get it there

rolleyes.gif

You cant battle through wifi though and I did the degenerate trick on one of my digimon, but I got tired of doing it after 10min so I admire your patience I guess.. not sure lol
I've almost beaten it by now and then i'll move on to FF3 (which hopefully gets dumped soon)
biggrin.gif

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
It took me only a couple of hours to get it there

rolleyes.gif

You cant battle through wifi though and I did the degenerate trick on one of my digimon, but I got tired of doing it after 10min so I admire your patience I guess.. not sure lol
I've almost beaten it by now and then i'll move on to FF3 (which hopefully gets dumped soon)
biggrin.gif
I've been in military service when I pulled this off. There you have more than enough time waiting for something to happen so I armed myself with my NDS and some time filler games
biggrin.gif

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hm... wait... does the WiFi on the NDS require a real Access-Point or could I "misuse" the wifi dongle of my laptop as a sort of "gateway"? As there is linux on this machine I could do a lot of trickery but I don't know how the NDS WiFi works exactly. Would spare me to get an access point
biggrin.gif

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm... wait... does the WiFi on the NDS require a real Access-Point or could I "misuse" the wifi dongle of my laptop as a sort of "gateway"? As there is linux on this machine I could do a lot of trickery but I don't know how the NDS WiFi works exactly. Would spare me to get an access point
biggrin.gif
Wifi is wifi. As long as something is acting as an access point, you can use wifi. Also, if you are in crowded area, I've found its quite easy to steal wifi
tongue.gif
But now I have my own, so I don't have to care :\

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Omnimon is a Wifi only Digimon until you get the first one. After you get atleast one, then you can level them up the old fashioned way from Agumon.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soooooooooooo.. i owned the last boss bad.. =\ (1 damage for any attack he does) and one shot of TerraForce (yes! my dragons kick ass! WarGreymon ftw!) cut his life in half.. =\ was hoping more of a challenge.. still waiting for anyone who's willing to Wifi Match with me to get Omnimon and Veemon. =D

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
HEy guys, I got a Patamon and a Terriermon. They've both reached their leveling up peak. I cant figure out how to digivolve them. One person told me to install a church to my digi farm. I did that, Patamon's been training with it for days. I can't digivolve them at all. Can someone help?

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Soooooooooooo.. i owned the last boss bad.. =\ (1 damage for any attack he does) and one shot of TerraForce (yes! my dragons kick ass! WarGreymon ftw!) cut his life in half.. =\ was hoping more of a challenge.. still waiting for anyone who's willing to Wifi Match with me to get Omnimon and Veemon. =D
I'll match you. my digimon suck, as I've not been playing the game too much lately, so I won't battle you, but I'll match you.
tongue.gif

Friend code is 506889778462.

Edit - I'm going to sleep now as its 1:27am here, but I'll be able to get on tomorrow if you're available.

HEy guys, I got a Patamon and a Terriermon. They've both reached their leveling up peak. I cant figure out how to digivolve them. One person told me to install a church to my digi farm. I did that, Patamon's been training with it for days. I can't digivolve them at all. Can someone help?
The church won't help at all with digivolving. :\ just go into your digimon menu and click digivolve route and select the digimon you want to digivolve to.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you highlight the digimon you want to digivolve to there is text at the bottom like required level and such. All the text in that box must be white (not grey) before you can digivolve to that digimon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol