^^ndstitle-1280^^

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, pretty early release. I wonder if this game is even any good though...the console ones were not bad...this one, I have my doubts.

Dreamersoy

Trophies
Website
www.sevimedia.com
XP
Country
impressions please
happy.gif

D_H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seen some screens on gamespot...... looks ok not as good as some other versions. Not sure how close it is to the ps2 / xbox games as the story and locations go.

Will have to give it a test run later.

Anyone know if it woks on the DS-Link or the Ultra Flashpass?

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got this running with 4x, Force R/W and Trim ROM on M3 SD.

Ouchy, the FMVs are really ugly compared to the PC version. The DS is capable of better video than this! Actual 3D graphics are pretty bad too. You don't see any sparks from the guns and only hear the shots. Gameplay on the other hand is isn't bad with Lara doing all the usual acrobatics you would expect from her.

D_H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know you can't expect PSP graphics on DS games, but I find every single game thats released on the PSP the DS gets a very poor port of it. I knew this game wouldn't work on the DS before they even released it.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
I know you can't expect PSP graphics on DS games, but I find every single game thats released on the PSP the DS gets a very poor port of it. I knew this game wouldn't work on the DS before they even released it.

Seriously, it's like they port the game to the Commodore 64 first and then port the result to the DS
frown.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know you can't expect PSP graphics on DS games, but I find every single game thats released on the PSP the DS gets a very poor port of it. I knew this game wouldn't work on the DS before they even released it.

Seriously, it's like they port the game to the Commodore 64 first and then port the result to the DS
frown.gif

You guyse knew damn well the DS is not the best graphical unit out there. I don't see how you expects a "next gen" game like this to look as good on DS as it does on PC or 360. Thats crazy on your part lol. If you keep your hopes low like I do all the time, then you'll never be disappointed when shit hits the fan. I haven't tried it yet but I probably will when I get home from work.
grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS can do a proper Tomb Raider game, if the N-gage and Psone can than so can the DS.

Game is very shit...very shit
frown.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

frown.gif

You guyse knew damn well the DS is not the best graphical unit out there. I don't see how you expects a "next gen" game like this to look as good on DS as it does on PC or 360. Thats crazy on your part lol. If you keep your hopes low like I do all the time, then you'll never be disappointed when shit hits the fan. I haven't tried it yet but I probably will when I get home from work.
grog.gif

What's even crazier is that you honestly think the DS has shit hardware, when clearly it is entirely up to the programmers to make them look as pretty as they should be. Case in point, tell me how ugly Mario 3-on-3 is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night