^^ndstitle-1270^^

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First Post!!!! LAMLAMLAMALMALAMALMALMALAMALMAL

huh.gif

i bet my GF will love this one, i tried installing sims2 on my CPU yesterday and i get an error message whenever i try to start it(something about drive emulation or something, so she can't play
biggrin.gif
THE CPU'S MINE B*&(%
nyanya.gif

i guess i just lost my DS for the comming weeks

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what are you using to mount the cd's? did you patch the exe after installation with the crack? what version of sims are you running (eg pets, uni open for business)

-the crack should just be with the disc images possibly in a mounted folder called crack.
-use dameon tools to mount the disc images
-open for business you have to muck around with curerom to get it too work

frostfire

Trophies
Website
frozenstudios.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
what are you using to mount the cd's? did you patch the exe after installation with the crack? what version of sims are you running (eg pets, uni open for business)

-the crack should just be with the disc images possibly in a mounted folder called crack.

Dude he probably wasn't talking about illegal stuff like you do, the message he had ("drive emulation detected or something") could also be there because he has to remove Alchohol 120% or something ('cause game thinks you're mounting the cd's).

hobochangba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The sims mated with nintendogs and the result is this game

I tried to make my character look like Harold Shipman but he came out like a paedo so I deleted it before the police took away my DS

f3likx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First Post!!!! LAMLAMLAMALMALAMALMALMALAMALMAL

huh.gif

i bet my GF will love this one, i tried installing sims2 on my CPU yesterday and i get an error message whenever i try to start it(something about drive emulation or something, so she can't play
biggrin.gif
THE CPU'S MINE B*&(%Â
nyanya.gif

i guess i just lost my DS for the comming weeks

Holy shit, you installed a game on your CPU? How much bloody cache does that thing have?

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Dude he probably wasn't talking about illegal stuff like you do, the message he had ("drive emulation detected or something") could also be there because he has to remove Alchohol 120% or something ('cause game thinks you're mounting the cd's).

well then all he would have to do is download a crack and crack his legit copy, rather than go through the hassle of removing alcohol whenever they wanna play.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot of deleted posts.

The sims may be a dumb franchise, but it has its good points... they last atleast a week sometimes... really...

My sister really wants the console version of this.

Curoius how they managed to improve this over the other games?
The one charector story mode still apply to these portable versions?
Made the games more playable than the PC and console counter parts in my view.
Also any pics of the game in action?
Curoius about graphic quality too.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is actually pretty decent. I found myself playing for alot longer than I thought. Graphics are pretty good although I found it lame to take a shower with ur clothes still on lol.
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not very good, PC version is good though but this and xbox version is a bit boring.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?