^^ndstitle-1269^^

hobochangba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Compared to the other NFS kakka this plays well.

Do you always have to drive at night in this game?

I'm not in tune with youth culture. I dont get doing up cars with lights under them.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used Trim on, Faster Gameplay and Patch Cartridge Acces. Worked fine!
But sadly this game is much worse than NFS Underground.
frown.gif

Much worse??? LOL, have you actually played the other NFS DS games? This is easily the best
biggrin.gif

C

cheech1

On EA's website it mentions race friends across the country...does this game have wi-fi?

Kosmo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is the best racer hands down so far on the Ds!!

Opium, are you getting VR wacked with that wii controller or what dude?

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be a simple answer to this, but how come you only show screenshots for GBA games? Not that it really matters in the long run, but it'd be nice to see what the NDS games look like in addition to the GBA games....

I figure the answer is either for space reasons (SS for DS games would make the post too big), or because you're GBAtemp, not NDStemp. Just thought I'd ask anyway.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
There might be a simple answer to this, but how come you only show screenshots for GBA games? Not that it really matters in the long run, but it'd be nice to see what the NDS games look like in addition to the GBA games....

I figure the answer is either for space reasons (SS for DS games would make the post too big), or because you're GBAtemp, not NDStemp. Just thought I'd ask anyway.

There is no way to easily capture screenshots from an NDS rom, whereas with a GBA game we just load it up in a GBA emulator and take the screenshots that way.

Konamix02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm starting to dig this game. The presentation is a whole lot better. There's not as much wacky physics as there used to be. And I'm starting to like this wingback idea(although my drafter guy keeps swaying). I like the new look behind system too, it goes great with having Accelerate and brake on the R and L buttons so that way you dont have to take your fingers off of the buttons to look behind you. Another good thing about that is you can look to specific directions which is another plus. I think EA is getting on the ball as far as potential for the DS(Keywords I THINK) Madden 07 was a decent game (meaning it would score a 7/10 for me) and I think that this one is too. Too bad that they didnt have autosculpt in this one but oh well.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

If you want screens you can check here:
http://www.advanscene.com/html/dbndsrel.php

They normally take 1-2 days to keep updated with the new releases though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better than previous DS NFS, too bloody easy though. Hopefully Asphalt GT 2 would be a good port when it comes out.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is no way to easily capture screenshots from an NDS rom, whereas with a GBA game we just load it up in a GBA emulator and take the screenshots that way.

Ah, and so it is. Maybe once the emus get better we'll see some screenies
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: