^^ndstitle-1268^^

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on SuperCard SD - Trim, Restart, Patch Cart (High).

Screen with Jap text comes up at the start for ages while it prepares to save, took about 3 minutes for me. It doesn´t say "Aha, no more free games for you, evil pirate". Just leave it and it works. You only have to wait that long the first time you boot it.

Comedy sound effects when you hit the post or advertising boards. Sounds like Wile E Coyote being hit with a frying pan. Only seems to be about 10 club teams at first glance.

Noticed a little bit of slowdown occasionally, dunno if that´s the game or the supercard.

Edit: Game is ugly as sin but seems to play well! Easy to pick up if you've played the PS2 versions.

Dreamersoy

Trophies
Website
www.sevimedia.com
XP
Country
finally!!
biggrin.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Works on SuperCard SD - Trim, Restart, Patch Cart (High).

Screen with Jap text comes up at the start for ages while it prepares to save, took about 3 minutes for me. It doesn´t say "Aha, no more free games for you, evil pirate". Just leave it and it works. You only have to wait that long the first time you boot it.

Comedy sound effects when you hit the post or advertising boards. Sounds like Wile E Coyote being hit with a frying pan. Only seems to be about 10 club teams at first glance.

Noticed a little bit of slowdown occasionally, dunno if that´s the game or the supercard.

Edit: Game is ugly as sin but seems to play well! Easy to pick up if you've played the PS2 versions.

I have yet to test it myself but from early impression from another site. it seems to be a let down.
cry.gif

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well first on M3 v29 works only on safe mode and i think the force r/w must be enabled in order to save.Can't confirm that because of the japanese language.

My first dissapointment was that it have almost no commentary.I dont know if you can tweak some settings in the audio menu (the japanese language menu again is the problem and has a totally different menu from the ps2 version)

When i saw the kick-off i said what kind of shit is that?But the game isn't that bad really.Also that online mode looks somehow promising especially when the game comes out at europe and then usa.

As i played more through the game its similar to the old ps1 version.That's a good thing at least the game it isnt in the "arcade way"

Mr.Dilf Sir

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well the first 2 minutes of playing has confirmed what I think of this title...Fifa 07 is loads better. More fast paced, commentry and easy to navigate through everything. Sorry Konami you've disappointed me. I love Pro Evo
cry.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess it would help if I was a football fan to enjoy football games. I tried a Pro Evo game on the PSP and I was thinking.... "okay, now what?" Then again, that's like me saying I have to enjoy shoving monkeys into plastic balls and pushing them about to enjoy Super Monkey Ball.

hobochangba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well the first 2 minutes of playing has confirmed what I think of this title...Fifa 07 is loads better. More fast paced, commentry and easy to navigate through everything. Sorry Konami you've disappointed me. I love Pro EvoÂ
cry.gif

Fifa 07 DS is a shambles its so easy to score might as well play pong!

From my brief play around with this it looks like standard pro evo. Yes slower than fifa but its all about depth. + where is fifa's online play?

As for navigation. I'm sure that it being in Japanese hasn't effected your navigation of menu items.

Never say an EA product is better until your 100% sure. I thought Xbox Fifa 07 was good but after going back to pro evo 5 recently I decided to wipe fifa.

If you dont like pro evo my recomendation is get dspec (spectrum emu) and play matchday 2.

hobochangba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.