GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering where this topic went, lol. Oh well, I've been playing it for a bit more, and I have to say, It doesn't make me like the DS d-pad anymore than I already do.. Anyone else feel that this game seems to have been made with a 8 way d-pad or joystick in mind?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has the languages french and spanish in addition to english as well.
Metroid story/weapon/menu ripoff. But the gameplay is in third angle overview. I just beat the first boss and it's a decent fun game so far.

Timo710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
NDS ROM: 0631 - Sudoku Gridmaster (E)
0631.jpg

Genre:Sudoku Puzzle
Filename:SM-SGEU

NDS ROM: 0632 - Horsez Abenteuer Auf Dem Reiterhof(E)
0632.gif

Genre:Horse simulator
Filename:lgc-harh

New releases.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
There are few people that can be called upon when all else has failed and no one wants the job, but in SCURGE: HIVE by Orbital Media for the Nintendo DS that person is female bounty hunter Jenosa Arma. It has been two days since the emergency beacon has gone off at a top secret research facility that was studying an organism known only as the scurge in an attempt to understand its outrageous metamorphic and energy properties. In response to this distress signal, the government has placed a call to the one person they think they can rely on to take care of this dirty job. That happens to be Jenosa Arma, and she must find out exactly what it was that the facility was up to because she has to head out there to clean up the mess. A secretive sector of the government has contacted Jenosa, and she has been contracted to make sure that she can salvage whatever developed technology and research she can from the area. In keeping with the high tech world that has contacted her, the fearless bounty hunter is armed with newly developed weapons and even a prototype suit to help protect her. This portable game takes players and involves them in a mystical world of intrigue as they play at the helm of the powerful and beautiful bounty hunter Jenosa Arma, whose presence makes the game what it is. It's doubtful any player will want to put this game down again.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is always the best time of the year for games & this year 'we are in the money'! Anyone get this working on SuperCard DS yet? I didn't get my hands on this yet but I will post if I get to it 1st.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, when someone said Metroid rip-off, I didn't expect that much ripping off. All I could read in the description was "metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid metroid"

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played a little bit of this game so far, and the only real problem I've seen is that it can be difficult to aim diagonally with the d-pad on the DS. I've actually noticed issues like this moving diagonally in other games too, like Contact.

The way this game is set up though, seems like a sequel of some sorts would be perfect for the Wii Virtual Console. I would love a game like this with dual analog control on the Classic controller, using the left stick for movement and the right for aiming.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad this actually got released.
yaynds.gif

But question is, will I actually be able to find it in a store?
unsure.gif

Does anyone recommend the game for purchase?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte