1. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

it didn't work on supercard lite?

you get a pink screen with some japanese words and you can't press anythings?

2. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Just a thought but why is this one the latest release but Negima is shown on the top?

3. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

it working now the file size about 63mb to work

4. ShinaKitsune

ShinaKitsune Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Works on my SCmicro...
    no idea how to play the game though... i went through the training and did 2 other songs, but dunno how to do anymore...
    there is like a cubic ton of text so yeah, not for someone who doesn't know japanese...
    pretty cool though, ya can get lil gatcha things and buy clothes...
    have to select your blood type, and astrological sign at startup too [​IMG]

5. Slipurson

Slipurson GBAtemp Regular

I got it working with softreset, 4xDMA, trimrom and force R/W .. on M3 SD E29

6. Bahamut_X

Bahamut_X Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Managed to get it to save with safemode and no trim on M3 CF e29 with Manager v29.

And it's not a bad game once you get past the packaging. Just don't expect a lot for vocals on the songs. If there was actually a male avatar you could use, then this game would definatly be worth picking up.

7. Jackbauerx

Jackbauerx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    pretty nice game! easy mode is a bit easy though [​IMG] ! the songs i played so far aren't that great but still entertaining.

BTW: works on g6 lite with safe mode and trim on the latest loader!

8. princessmarisa

Newcomer

anypoint getting this if you only have a very basic understanding of Japanese, as in I can read kana and about 20 Kanji and understand simple grammer and sentances, or does it require looking up every other word in an online dictionary..
    I love dancing games, but it will do me more harm than good if it is infront of me and I can't figure out what to do!

Any news on a EU/USA release?

9. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

Haha, very cute game... One for the young female audience I think. Did they really need that long animation to introduce the logo? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You choose the type of music you like, go around competing in shows to gain popularity and money, dress up the character, shopping, taking commemoration photos and playing with those gumball machines. Pretty fun stuff except I don't like how you have to turn the DS round for every dance scene.

It's definitely not Ouendan though because Ouendan has more hilarious scenes, catchy music and most importantly you can feel the beat while tapping the circles and following the lines. Pinky wins in cuteness, though [​IMG]

10. tyasawa

tyasawa GBAtemp Regular

XD.. i like this game.. cannot compare to ouendan though.. but its cute [​IMG].. (try to make avatar that looks like myself.. )..

wish i know what r they talking about... better take japanese class soon O,o~

11. x_comp

x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

It's all in Kana so don't worry about reading Kanji. It's all basic, everyday life vocabulary you're faced with, there's none of those complex medieval or sci-fi stories where you have to deal with ancient or technical Kanji. So if you know some basic Japanese, you can go about it no problem.

Dance games are also simple enough because there's only 3 moves to the tunes like the ones I posted about earlier.

And er, no idea about a US release date.

12. kiryogi

kiryogi Newbie
    Newcomer

Hrm, did anyone have trouble saving after finishing the game? I'm using an SClite, it usually freezes when I try to save D:

13. bunnybreaker

bunnybreaker GBAtemp Fan

Hey, this reply might be over a year old, but someone might read it.

Anyway, YES, I do have the same problem saving after completing the game, I'm using an R4 and my ROM was trimmed with the latest TokyoTrimmer. If anyone has a solution it would be much appreciated as I'm now in love with Pinky Street Kirakira Music Hour!!

Thanx.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ^^ndstitle, 1250^^,