Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't believe EvlChicken only has one post
ohmy.gif

He prolly wanted to become popular with a bang!

Q~

KillerHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woaw... Children of Mana.

Is it the following episode of Secret of Mana or something? Heh, I've still the original game. It was a great game, but pretty hard.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off to all the ingrateful pukes out there "OMG look at all these great releases....can we have more? FF3, Pw2...contact....please....sir?" Jesus....sorry I hate rom request...not download request...but the kiddies who think dumps grow on trees. I know if I was the supplier I'd be extremly excited and yet a little bummed to see 50% of the post are people not satisfied and want more. To EvilChicken...mad props to you sirs and mams!....you made my morning and I am flashing as we speak! Thank you!

I hope you weren't referring to me hoping that FF3 gets an early release as well, because no where in my post was I speaking to EvilChicken. More like a pipe dream. From EvilChicken or not, ya gotta admit it would be pretty sweet if that got dumped early as well
cool.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriosuly, CoM, is THE ULTIMATE RPG 0_o, I love everything about it 0_o,
I just LOVE throwing an *insert terrain object* at a mob, then using a flail to whack them away from me, and and and... AAAGH >_< Back to playing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed