^^ndstitle-1231^^

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Not working on M3 mini SD. Runs in Safemode but doesn't display the background, unless that's part of the game. Seems pretty hard to play the first level when it's completely dark. The characters show up and the sound works, but there's no background. If that's a part of the game, that's pretty fucking retarded.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not working on M3 mini SD. Runs in Safemode but doesn't display the background, unless that's part of the game. Seems pretty hard to play the first level when it's completely dark. The characters show up and the sound works, but there's no background. If that's a part of the game, that's pretty fucking retarded.

Well, not letting you progress any further in the game then the door to the first boss and quests showing as uncompleted when they have been in the first DS outing didn't seem to stop them from calling it a game.

D

Deleted User

It plays o.k. It's held my interest for more than the usual 10 mins. I might even finish it.

(Background shows up too.)
wink2.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Supercard SD: Restart, Trim, Fast play, Patch High.
I like how the prerendered backdrops are pastel-like, and the numerous voiced cutscenes look good, and the minigames are fun.
But music sucks, the landscape is generally too zoomed out, and the game is not in typical Spyro fashion.
May get better later on though; the upgradeable abilities are defintely a good thing!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ditto for me. Using CF M3 regular.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me or is the background ingame suppose to be black and the only thing you can see is spyro, a flying thing and objects? Have no idea what to do at this point...

Works on G6 with FAT mode + Force RW

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or is the background ingame suppose to be black and the only thing you can see is spyro, a flying thing and objects? Have no idea what to do at this point...

Works on G6 with FAT mode + Force RW
No its not suppose to be like that, I saw some screenshots a while ago with that pixie thing about catching him and the background wasnt black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte