^^ndstitle-1222^^

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know what clicking (tapping/touching/whatever you call it) your icon at the bottom left hand corner do? I know you can drag it out 'n stuff, but if you tap on it ... it kinda goes in and out. o.O

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what clicking (tapping/touching/whatever you call it) your icon at the bottom left hand corner do? I know you can drag it out 'n stuff, but if you tap on it ... it kinda goes in and out. o.O
I think, that clicking it just changes how it shakes when it's your turn...as for, draging it out. i don't know...just to see your pretty little name and icon?

D

Deleted User

I guess it's good to be reminded of my own name once in a while.
tongue.gif

All I play is bowling right now ... I'm ranked 20 something.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This wifi service sucks there is noone on, and it's supposed to have all these millions of people playing. Yeah the card games are ok, but it forces you to play 20 games in a row which doesn't make sence at all. The accurcy on the bowling and darts suck if you don't have perfect nerves, and if you throw it straight but cruve it in the slightest it goes somewhere else.

D

Deleted User

We really need more games that support the Nintendo WFC. They could've made clubhouse games better though. Just .. the RECORDS button is stupid. It doesn't keep any highscores ... just tells you how many times you "won". Like, what if you bowled a perfect game? No proof of it. Heh.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if friendcode is NECESSARY to play online? Or we can just let the sys choose our opponent?

Like most other WFC games, you can either let it randomly select an opponent or use a friendcode.

Personally I think these friendcodes suck. Especially for a game like this. Nintendo needs to make this shit optional. Like a friendcodes for kids and traditional server browsers for us adults.

D

Deleted User

I can't stand people that keep "chatting" ... I don't even read them. But that annoying sound ... bothers me.

I'm ranked 2nd in bowling! WooT!

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the US and European versions of this game both connect to the same servers?

Are there any online population differences between the two releases?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: