^^ndstitle-1201^^

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's about freaking time! I've been waiting for ages for a Bratz game on the DS!

WHAT! No Wi-Fi? Oh poo, and I really wanted to trade wardrobe with other Bratz enthusiasts from around the world too...
frown.gif

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pedobear6eg.jpg

Actually I'm quite happy to see that most here not only recognize that this is trash, but also WHY it's trash. If it weren't for Bratz, we wouldn't have so many cute 18 year olds willing to take massive ____s in their _____ and _____ and then take the ___shot all over their face, all on camera. Ten years ago I'da been like "f_kkin' A!" about that, but now I have a 3 year old daughter, and I don't like this shit coming on my TV. I'll probably have a little war on my hands in a year or two because she'll want Bratz crap.

edit: yes I know its PP Girls in the picture, not Bratz.

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually I'm quite happy to see that most here not only recognize that this is trash, but also WHY it's trash. If it weren't for Bratz, we wouldn't have so many cute 18 year olds willing to take massive ____s in their _____ and _____ and then take the ___shot all over their face, all on camera. Ten years ago I'da been like "f_kkin' A!" about that, but now I have a 3 year old daughter, and I don't like this shit coming on my TV. I'll probably have a little war on my hands in a year or two because she'll want Bratz crap.

First: I´m not comparing...
wink.gif

BUT maybe someone says the same about the simpsons 18 years ago
tongue.gif

It could be worst, it could feature some Britney and Paris music
happy.gif
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.