Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly what R is for
smile.gif

L

lastdual

Pokemon? I used to play this when I was 13. That was 7 years ago. Talk about flogging a dead horse 
rofl2.gif
Yeah, and Final Fantasy? I played those games like 20 years ago. Can't believe they still make them!

PS: Both of the SNES Fushigi No Dungeon games (that this game is based off of) have been fully fan-translated, and are great games if you enjoy this.

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokemon? I used to play this when I was 13. That was 7 years ago. Talk about flogging a dead horseÂ
rofl2.gif

Yeah, and Final Fantasy? I played those games like 20 years ago. Can't believe they still make them!

PS: Both of the SNES Fushigi No Dungeon games (that this game is based off of) have been fully fan-translated, and are great games if you enjoy this.

Lol Touche.

Oh well aslong as people play the games then whatever floats your boat
smile.gif

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually these mysterious dungeon games have their origins in Rogue and Nethack which have been around since at least the early 80's. Definitely a fun little game with lots of replayability if you like dungeon crawls.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I kind of want to play this and get like, a Mewtwo or Groudon on my team, but something tells me I'd have to put up with a lot of bullshit just to have that happen.

So maybe later.

And you would be right. It is possible to recruit all 386 Pokemon in this game, and obviously the Legendaries take more effort to recruit than others. As far as I can recall though, considering you find them, Mew and Celebi join you for free...

AND STOP ASKING FOR ROMS - YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY HERE

pika3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I kind of want to play this and get like, a Mewtwo or Groudon on my team, but something tells me I'd have to put up with a lot of bullshit just to have that happen.

So maybe later.

And you would be right. It is possible to recruit all 386 Pokemon in this game, and obviously the Legendaries take more effort to recruit than others. As far as I can recall though, considering you find them, Mew and Celebi join you for free...

AND STOP ASKING FOR ROMS - YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY HERE

It's actually very challenging to get Celebi not sure about Mew (You need something but I'm not sure if its rare).

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know getting to them is hard, I just said they join you for free, and nothing more
wink.gif

Speaking of which, this game is hard. I'm having a hard time surviving in some of the missions. Mainly this one at S.C. I've died twice in there so far...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.