^^ndstitle-1188^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know, stupid enter button posts instead of goes on to the next box
frown.gif

The rest of the info will be up in a few minutes.

EDIT: Okay, a little longer. Apparently the file wasn't completey uploaded yet so it showed as half the size it really was, lol.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Easily the best game yet, at least from what I've played. Turning off the Y inverse makes it easier. Using the stylus to play is impossible, it moves way too slow and there's no way to change the inverse shit on it. I don't like games where Up=down and vice versa, it's annoying.

Edit: Forgot to mention the game uses the AB/XY buttons to view.

D

Deleted User

Two blank screens for my Supercard SD even with the Patch Cartridge Enabled.
frown.gif
Bugga.

D

Deleted User

No hang on I got it going. Turn off enble Restart and turn off faster game play and turn on Enable Patch cartridage access. Presto.

ferdz_33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got it working with 'faster play game' enabled and 'enable patch cartridge access' on my supercard-minisd but haven't played it yet, just tested to see if its going to run
wink.gif

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Easily the best game yet, at least from what I've played. Turning off the Y inverse makes it easier. Using the stylus to play is impossible, it moves way too slow and there's no way to change the inverse shit on it. I don't like games where Up=down and vice versa, it's annoying.

Edit: Forgot to mention the game uses the AB/XY buttons to view.

I got inverse set to off and controls set to stylus left. Makes it alot easier for me: Double tap to jump, move stylus up to look up, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1