^^ndstitle-1179^^

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So....would this be Mario Mahjong or ar you just using his table?
wtf.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
My Mum isn't jewish and she'd totally go for this
happy.gif
Chance of European release == chance of a small monkey building a successful hang glider out of bendy straws. Oh well.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/aykj/index.html?link=txt

Oh yeah, I remember Yakuman back on my original Gameboy! I didn't know how to play Mahjong at the time, though
laugh.gif

Default settings don't work for me on the M3, only safe mode does.

Mahjong's actually not hard to play and it's fun! I only read up on it and learned how to play it when I tried out the Gundam Mahjong game on the DS!

All you have to do is try to make your set of "cards" match a certain pattern. There's lots of them but the easiest ones are getting a certain number sequence (eg. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...) or sets of 2 or more matching "cards". You can learn more about the rules on Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahjong

One thing to bear in mind however is that the Japanese have a different set of rules than the original Chinese game although they're still similar in ways.

As for this game, yes it's Mario Mahjong basically and the AI's not that hard to beat. I'd say the difficulty is similar to the Gundam Mahjong game I played
biggrin.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Almost everyone I know here in the Philippines knows how to play. Too bad I'm the only one familiar with the Japanese "hands" and scoring. Anyone up for a game?

EDIT: Screw that, too lazy to reformat my miniSD from my phone. :/ Someone else is using my M3 SD too. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)