^^ndstitle-1173^^

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another silly anime, with a silly gimmick thrown in to ensure the production of merchandising tie-ins (this time bikes, other times: tops, cards, cute monsters, micro-chips, etc, but always something collectible...).

And I am going to nit-pick further. Just looking at the characters on the front, I already know what the story is like and what their personalities are like. The kid in the middle is the main protagonist. His friends are a strong opinionated female character, and a quite intellectual male character who is very private. This kid is a fun loving boy who can be cocky, but means well. He gets on the nerves of his intellectual and strong female friends, but for some reason he has some special gift for bike racing and is destined to be the best, and that is why they stick by him.

Reminds me of every other saturday morning anime. And this is just by looking at the cover. I wonder if I am right.

XeNoGeaR

Trophies
Website
www.topgames.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is only 1 episode subbed from this idaten animne and id like to see more...anyway dont whine about such anime cause Sport type anime ROXX!!>.owns and is l33t to watch....

i want to try this game
smile.gif
ANime games are teh! fun and they should release more =)

Greetz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse