M3 - No fast boot. Trim okay.

nights0223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, Safe Mode, Trim Rom

You can transfer your save from the Japanese version if you don't want to lose all your data, too.

seam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive already stated this before. but for those of your who didnt see my other post. for SC, use Enable Patch Cartridge Access. just like with FF3.

seam

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice nice, somethin 'Blistering' to play when I get away from 360. Last night the nib of my stylus broke off, no idea how I just noticed it was bent, then it snapped off... best place to buy replacements? Preferably UK?

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It plays so much better in English than in Japanese! Also isn't it great hearing your voice in gibberish!? Lol, I can finally figure out what that damn robot was telling me now! Works great on the SuperCard miniSD and SCL with "Enable Patch Cartridge Access" and leave all other options alone. This is a great game!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have the newest C SuperCard patcher then put the ROM into the list right click it and goto properties. Now you'll see the very bottom option is "Enable Patch Cartridge Access" and select it and then "Out" the ROM and put it on your memory. You can now enjoy the game!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow didnt even know i could do that with my supercard patcher...ok...still about how much is saved (on average when trimming) i see mario has about 8 mb cut off when trimmed..is that typical...also will it break a wifi game or just the wifi part...and by wifi do you mean download play or True WIFI like using a wireless access point

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Funny, I've been just using the SC V2.55 patcher (the first one, not the updated one) and all the games patch and run perfectly for me. I guess I'll update when a game gives me problems, but so far it hasn't happened. Worked great for FF3 as well, when a lot of SC users were having problems with the latest patcher.

Dylan14

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alright... this is not working for me. I use a Supercard SD, so I run it to through the patcher and output it to my card, but when i try to play as soon as i start the game from the supercard menu i hit a white screen.... and explanations will be appreciated. I am also getting the same results with that tenchu game...

EDIT: Nevermind... I never saw the "No Fast boot" message. Both games work fine with it disabled...

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
alright... this is not working for me. I use a Supercard SD, so I run it to through the patcher and output it to my card, but when i try to play as soon as i start the game from the supercard menu i hit a white screen.... and explanations will be appreciated. I am also getting the same results with that tenchu game...

I had a similar problem with my EZ4 with the Japanese starfox, where everyone else could run it, but it white screened for me. After a lot of testing and failing, It turned out that the reason was that I had flashmeV5, changing it to V7 made it work for me.

btw for SC users getting white screens when exiting, if you change the options and set rom position SC, that should fix it.

chadders

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do we know if this can be patched to work with F2A 256M, tried it for the jap version with both loadme and NDSPatcher and nothin. This was the same with new super mario bros but that was re-released prepatched with loadme v2.0 but i dont seem to be able to find that anywhere if it been released.???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny