Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yeah... damn these things are made of awesome... currently playing Honeycomb Beat
ohmy.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, this one is pretty interesting. (works on G6 Lite BTW) but I can't help but feel like I am playing tetris.
unsure.gif

edit: Ok, played some more and it is starting to get addictive. When you create 3x3 block they turn into coins and flash and let you build more lines into it for more coins. I may not be explaining this very clearly but once you (if you) play it you will see what I mean and you just keep trying to get a ton of coins. there seems to be some sort of progress bar with a bird or something but I have not figured that out yet.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can not find any screens. I have never been able to get the emulators running and from what I hear they are not so up to par anyway. I searched all over the Bandai and Namco sites (the international ones) but I can not seem to dig up any screens (course, I can't read Japanese so the sites are hard to navigate.) I was going to take a pick of my DS with my camera phone but I would not want to have to read all the flames poor pics would start.
yaynds.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
How... odd. I sort of understand, but at the same time I've no idea what I'm doing. Maybe when I sober up it'll make more sense. I can only hope.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it!!!
mad.gif
I am such a tard. the whole time I have been playing the endless mode. no wonder I was a bit confused. it just kept going. I quit after level 51. the other game modes are pretty cool though.
shy.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's not actually, it's object is to build 3x3 squares (or cubes as the title implies) and try to 'combo' off building as many as you can from your first 3x3. It's fun actually. Try it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s