^^ndstitle-1146^^

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
At last!I waited long for this game to translated to English.

I am curious about the wi-fi anyone known more info?

D

Deleted User

This seems to work fine with the SC SD + SuperKey combo.
I don't know what it's saving at the beginning though. It'll probably let you only do the first level or something like that. We will see. [/speculation]

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and maybe I had an implied
wink.gif
in there
shy.gif

edit: anyway, the game's not so bad... not great, I played the first mission, and it looks like you can't even climb onto the roof at all.
wifi is for trading items, and can be used after a mission.

TripleA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working Great with on my Supercard SD with latest patcher with trim rom restart faster gameplay and patch catridge acsses all on
yaynds.gif

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this game really shows how weak the DS hardware is. They had to go with a top down perspective because the DS does not have enough screen resolution and horsepower (draw distance) to effectively do a 3rd peron view. Animal Crossing does that scrolling world effect to mask the low draw distance. This new perspective takes out the stealth element of the game completely. When I heard that there was a DS and a PSP version of this game coming out, i opted for the DS version because of the 2 screens. but now I wish i picked up the PSP version

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame, really. Tenchu has completely struck out on both handhelds. This, DS, version will generate poor reviews also; makes it look unlikely that their will ever be a sequel to either one.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think this game really shows how weak the DS hardware is. They had to go with a top down perspective because the DS does not have enough screen resolution and horsepower (draw distance) to effectively do a 3rd peron view.

Super Mario 64DS did 3rd person damn good on the so called "weak hardware". Blame the developer and not the hard ware itself. Well all know how many PSP games sux so hardware means nothing.

DiegoCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think this game really shows how weak the DS hardware is. They had to go with a top down perspective because the DS does not have enough screen resolution and horsepower (draw distance) to effectively do a 3rd peron view.

Super Mario 64DS did 3rd person damn good on the so called "weak hardware". Blame the developer and not the hard ware itself. Well all know how many PSP games sux so hardware means nothing.
Agreed, take for instance Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker... it looks amazing, really good graphics in the same anime style as the PS2 version...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...