^^ndstitle-1145^^

P

pas

I HATE the Touchscreen Control (But not the one in Startfox this one is good) I want a D-Pad Control aswell...

But other than this the Game is preety cool.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I like it. The Gattling gun is a waste of money, so weak. I went from a 16mm gun to a 9mm gat and it's pathetic. Rate of fire is increased by a lot, but just feels like I'm shooting with a pea shooter.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm rather fond.
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOooh called you on that one pretty quick. I am so up in the air on this game. Some people crap on it, but I see quite a few swear by it being pretty well underrated (ie: good.) Quite a few posts in that original Japanese release seem to comment on it being decently well handled and a nice blend of action and rpg.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
This game was actually produced by Taito. Natsume only localized it.

That being said, I have no idea what this game is like. Is this some sort of flight sim? Or is it more of an arcade-style shooter?

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game was actually produced by Taito. Natsume only localized it.Â

That being said, I have no idea what this game is like. Is this some sort of flight sim? Or is it more of an arcade-style shooter?

you have to click on enemies on the map and wait until your plain shoots them automatically. gameplay consists one touchscreen-click per minute.

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For a game called "Freedom Wings" you get no freedom at all, it is slower paced than adventure games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning