^^ndstitle-1145^^

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game was actually produced by Taito.  Natsume only localized it. 

That being said, I have no idea what this game is like.  Is this some sort of flight sim?  Or is it more of an arcade-style shooter?

you have to click on enemies on the map and wait until your plain shoots them automatically. gameplay consists one touchscreen-click per minute.

Its doesn't seem like anyone is finding the "Manual" controls! They allow you to shoot down other planes, almost hit the ground, and fly anywhere! When you start you are in auto pilot and can use the computer to move, shoot, etc. There is a little button that says manual, in the corner, and when you push it you gain full control and the action moves to the bottom screen can fly with the D-Pad and I think R or L is the gun. You can also now target your own bad guys and shoot them down! Once you want to go back to Auto just push the button again. Its great as you can do rolls and drops and kick ass!

Stop slamming the game if you don't know how to play!
lecture.gif

Here is a little FAQ that was posted by a user for the Jap game ver:

Ender's Mini Ore no Sentouki FAQ

Controls: L&R (Rudder): Yaw (Rotate plane side to side)
A: Next Target/ Closest Enemy (Depends which one takes
priority)
B: Primary Weapon
Y: Secondary Weapon
X: Radar

D-Pad: Left & Right (Ailerons): Roll (Roll plane left or right)
Up & Down (Elevators): Pitch (Tilt plane up or
down)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two flight modes: Manual and auto-iplot.

Auto-pilot is the normal mode, with the plane on the top screen, as you probably noticed you can barely move with the D-Pad and you auto swivel to any targets you select. You can turn by clicking on the map below with the stylus. You can also change targets by using the stylus, click on the map below to choose a target. Clicking on a runway will auto-land you.

Manual is activated by clicking manual in the top left part of the lower screen, then the plane moves to the lower screen and you can perform acrobatic rolls and have true dogfights. The Stylus is then used for camera control. You foolow targets and land your self.

You can then switch back to auto-pilot by clicking the top right part of the lower screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Angle of Attack

The angle of Attack system is actually pretty accurate on this game.
This explanations is only needed for manual mode, as auto-pilot will keep you up.

When you roll, depending on your sepped you will notice your airplane start to drop (The textbook term is stall), that is because it loses lift (the bouyant force that keeps an airplane up).

As a result you can only roll your airplane a certain number of degrees before you stall, the faster you are going and the lighter your plane, the bigger the angle you can roll to.

At first your plane is pretty heavy, so you can't roll too much, but you have high manueverability so you can recover from a stall quickly, so you don't have to worry too much about angle of attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What to buy first. (Shop Guide)

In the shop you have two options, parts and restruct.

Parts is to buy parts, restruct is to upgrade your airplane's chassis.

Lets look at Restruct first

Body lowers your airplanes' weight.
Power upgrades your airplanes' power.
Armor upgrades your airplanes STR. and DEF., raising the number of hits you can take.
Maneuver raises your Maneuverability.

FIRST UPGRADE YOUR ARMOR TO LEVEL TWO BY BUYING THE ARMOR UPGRADE TWICE.

Then goto Parts

In parts you can buy armor, power systems, wings, and armaments.

AFTER BUYING THE ABOVE UPGRADE (ARMOR), THEN BUY CLOTH ARMOR. THIS WILL GREATLY LOWER YOUR PLANES WEIGHT AND THE ARMOR UPGRADES YOU GOT EARLIER WILL CANCEL OUT THE DEDUCTION IN STR. AND DEF.

After a flight or two you should have enough money to buy what I told you.

Then you will should go back to restruct and upgrad your body to level 1 and your maneuvre to level 1. Upgrade your power to level 2.

You will see two guns 6mm gun and 9 mm guns (500, and 1000GLD, respectively), you already have a 6mm gun, Later when you have the money, buy a 9mm and replace your current gun with it, and leave the secondary slots for bombs and missles.

Later you can buy bombs or missles, I bought missles first, you can buy whichever one, but missles greatly help against boss battles.

You will see three armors at first Cloth (550GLD, you should have bought it by now), Plywood (2100GLD, stronger, but heavier than cloth), and Carbon (3600GLD, heavier than plywood, but no STR. and DEF. deduction)

You will see 1 power part, Oil (1000GLD) It upgrades your power about as much as a power upgrade (but power upgrades are cheaper, so get upgrades)

You will see two wings: Mwing (1000GLD, lowers your weight, but lowers your power too, raises Maneuvrability), and Swing (1000GLD, ups your power, but raises weight and lowers mnvr)
NOTE: Maneuvre=MNVR.

-----------------------------------------------------

The Airport Menu has 3 options, the Hangar, Office, or Comm. Center.

The office lets you see your progress and save or exit the game.

The Comm. center lets you host or join a single or multi pak game.

The Hangar

This is where it all happens.

You got 4 options here

Plane (lets you change your plane after you get one)
Const. (more on this later)
Runway (Lets you take off)
And Return (exits the menu)

Construction Menu

Lets you equip

Armor, Power systems, wings, primary and secondary weapons.

------------------------------------------------------

The Bar

Just a handy place to get info if you can read japanese.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there is one problem i found with manual controls. I foudn the plane always dips down when you are not touching the d-pad and the controls are too sensetive (sp) on the d-pad. this makes aiming and dogfights hard to control. I normally switch to between the two controls , if i need a steady flight I use the auto. when I need to do some tricky manuveour I use the manual.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to bad that I already finished the jap version

That's pretty good considering there is no Japanese version of this game.

Except this one.

LIES! That is obviously not the same game because of the fact that a rip...in the...time space...continium happened and i...uh...um...it...

Who wants some pie!

You called me on that one. I truely thought this was a US made game.

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after a couple of hours of manual control, I really started to get the hang of it and it is really fun. It's very rewarding to shoot down some planes while doing aerial maneuvers. I only have two complaints about it. I wish I could control speed with buttons instead of the touchscreen, and when I try to go straight the plane always curves to the right.

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game rocks!!!!

i have played it like 4 hours a day. I as well do not like the drop in shift of the plane, however i think that it suppose to make it real. the faster you go the less the plane drags down.

This is the only game that has taken me away from socom bravo team on my psp.

If you like flying games and really want a bit of a challange, this is the one. I am only at level 4, being that i shot down a level 8 pilot. I really wish there were actual missions and not just flying around looking for pirates. But it is fun to go where you like.

give it a try it is awesome.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Beat it today. You just fly around and liberate airports. You have to fight air, ground, and battleship units. You can upgrade your plane and buy new ones. After beating it, I still used the original plane because of all the upgrades. Everything gets really expensive.

Once you beat it, you can start over with your new plane. Don't really see the replay value though, since you don't get like 1,000,000 dollars to buy everything.

084k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Took a couple of days to complete the game and i really liked it. stayed up till 2am one night playing it :)

game reminds me of 'front mission'. fight-gain money-upgrade(weapons, armour, etc)-fight some more, etc. just the fights aren't turn based.

if you're starting off and want to get money easily a couple of bases into the game theres one pirate base with 5 ships you have to sink to complete. only sink 4 ships and land. when you take off there will be 5 ships again to sink. they're easy to sink and give good money/exp.

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone provide a map of the whole game.

I figured out that if you fly at the highest alttitue, the pirates can't fire at you. Essential you could fly around the whole game without any damage.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for those of you that bash this game and say its not that good, i say you should try it again.

some people dont like the AI-mode, then turn it off.
some say that manual mode sucks cause the plane wont stay level, buy some upgrades like more power, or lower the weight it helps if your plane isnt a brick in the sky.
some dont like its not mission based, talk to people in the cafe and get jobs, if there isnt anyone in the cafe take off and fly around some of the bases, some one will be in need of help, so save them then go to the cafe talk to then and get some cash, or liberate some bases.

the leveling up doesnt seem to do much, just like in freelancer for the pc, more for knowing not to take on a lv26 pirate at lv2. i could be wrong im only lv15 right now.
*it unlocks equipment*

not every game you get the hang of in the first 30 seconds of playing them, or shine in that small amount of time. not all are so point blank as ace combat 2, would be nice but like the game says you patrol the skies and protect people, so there are no sorties, think of it as being a cop, they drive around looking for.....well donuts till they get a call or see something wrong. same thing with this game but with out the glazed donuts.

i was like most the people that said this game sucked balls, i tried it for about 2 minutes and turned it off and asked why i wasted space on my card, well being bored at work and on my break i figured i would give it a try, so i did and got really into it(was five minutes late getting back to work). true its not every ones cup of tea, but in a gaming age where there are to many fps and to many ww1/2 clones of each other this one is a great change.

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
can someone provide a map of the whole game.

dont know if you knew this but on the bottom screen when your in AI-mode there is a button on the bottom left, tap that then you can drag the map around and view it all.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For people that enjoy flight sims, this game is on par with jet impulse. The flight model is stunningly decent, there is even prop wash and yaw that effects the airframe. Some decent models of historical aircraft too. Another example of a game that had reviews that did not reflect the quality of the title.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing through the entire game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1