^^ndstitle-1141^^

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I had to stop playing because of the controls. I found spell casting particularly frustrating.

Alot of potential here though. The sound's pretty good, and the graphics aren't ugly. Really too bad about the controls, Strafing would be nice.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Yeah, the controls are rather annoying, but I got used to them. The game forgives you for not being able to strafe, the enemies aren't too tough. Played for about 30 minutes now and I like it thus far.

Very linear so far, very linear. So linear, you only have 1 way to go...

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
works on EZflash with trim rom. btw, the dub is hilarious.... so bad ...ESP the dad.

Played first 10 minutes: somewhat boring... kinda hard to control.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally it's out in English. *goes off to play*
biggrin.gif

waves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the game just got a score of 6.5 at IGN!
too bad. I played a few mins. it looks not bad but I don't think I want to play this game through

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've read some reviews, and they said the first hour of the game will really turn you off, but if you keep going at it. it's rewarding. It got around a 7 for EGM.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I'm enjoying the first hour. At 59 minutes now. Level 8 with level 4 Iron Sword.

Tons and tons and tons of save points with loads of HP potions in the chests. Good game thus far. If you find a part that's hard or there are too many enemies on the screen that can kill you instantly (those floating lion heads deal death in a few shots), just die and reload the game or go back through a load door and return. I assume the game randomly generates enemies each time. There were 3 floating heads and I left and walked in again to find a few blobs, yay.

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about two hours in.
Not bad.
The controls are kind of frustrating.

I got the crackling sound on the M3 too.
Was able to get rid of it by triggering an event or going to a new area.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
what goes for the controls this is definitly rather shitty. you get used to it but it's so awkward you want to cry ( i know NO single fps on a console that did not suck ). spellcasting is completly useless except for opening doors. gameplay is so lineat you get bored like hell. maybe in the english version it's a bit less as you understand now what the piggies all around the place are telling you. also a 'quick-use-belt' would have done miracles. using an item in combat is completly frustrating seek-and-pick as you always have to grab for your styles to select an item or do other things. this mix of styles-dpad is really putting me of. second worst game to 'dragon booster' i've seen on this platform so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol