x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's the board game, Game of Life
biggrin.gif
I used to see adverts of it on TV all the time.

http://www.atlus.co.jp/cs/game/ds/jinsei/

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Booyah! Been waiting a long time for this!
Yes this is thegame of life, but a hell of a lot more advanced then the board game, you go through your whole life through schooling and everything, lots of options to make and heaps of mini games. great multiplayer game. I believe that the ds version is single cart multiplay too, but have to try it out for myself yet.. huzzah!

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha I remember having the board game. I just liked all the pieces more than the game itself. I was a bored kid. Then I got an NES.
biggrin.gif

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have been playing it a bit, not as good as the console versions still, none of those cool mini games unfortunately :/ not that I've seen anyways.
It is fairly playable without knowing japanese, you just dont know what all the little events are, but you do pick it up as you go.
The 4 main stats you have are mind, sense, body and morale I believe, they go up and down depending on events and if you go to uni or not.
The main aim, as with the board game is that you have to make the most money you can by the end. In this version you basically go around a big board for a set amount of turns. The amount of money you get is determined by events and your job, the jobs you can get depend on your stats and the higher your stats get, the better rank you get in each job. I think there are like 3 ranks for each job.
There is dating and other stuff too.

I gotta say though, even though its not what I was hoping for, still a bit of fun multiplayer.

May have to do a little faq on it some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm