^^ndstitle-1112^^

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Single player is filled with many games and its very very fun. Online on the other hand (been playing for about an hour) is extremely lagging.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I experienced bad lag when playing random people, so bad it was unplayable. But Online mode is fine if you play with a friend in the same country as you. As soon as i exchanged codes with a mate in the UK we had no lag whatsoever
smile.gif

This game is awesome online. 8 players in total, 4 humans and 4 com's battling over 2 screens. Im Gonna have a longer session on it later. If theres anyone else in the uk that fancy playing let me know. I really wanna play it with 4 humans rather than me and a mate and 6 com's.

Ichiban

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I experienced bad lag when playing random people, so bad it was unplayable. But Online mode is fine if you play with a friend in the same country as you. As soon as i exchanged codes with a mate in the UK we had no lag whatsoever
smile.gif

This game is awesome online. 8 players in total, 4 humans and 4 com's battling over 2 screens. Im Gonna have a longer session on it later. If theres anyone else in the uk that fancy playing let me know. I really wanna play it with 4 humans rather than me and a mate and 6 com's.

Well I'm in the U.K, when I go online I'll post my friend code.
Also the game works fine with EZ4 lite.

*Edit FC is:476815864213

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Well I'm in the U.K, when I go online I'll post my friend code.

Ok Ichiban i'll be on at 11pm with another friend, if you can go online just after 11 and search for friends (the top option out of the 3) you'll find me
wink.gif

My friend code is 253477554067

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha 38 users are reading this topic.
Anyway would someone be so kind as to translate the menus and what not? I have no idea what I'm doing on wifi; I can't figure out my friend code either.

Ichiban

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I'm in the U.K, when I go online I'll post my friend code.

Ok Ichiban i'll be on at 11pm with another friend, if you can go online just after 11 and search for friends (the top option out of the 3) you'll find me
wink.gif

My friend code is 253477554067

Hi, Sorry a friend has come down to my house, Tomorrow would be better for me.
Soz.
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Played a bit of oneplayer, some of the minigames are entertaining but I sense this will be another collect the costumes type affair like the 64 Bomberman.
@oscarmejia the text (as well as most of the components) is/are uncompressed and given fairly nice names, unfortunately a lot of the tools have not been made available for the DS yet: if someone could link a DS tile editor and a decent relative searcher (able to open big files) I would be most grateful.

Edit
For what is it worth TilEd 2002 using GBA 4bpp mode works on a bunch of the files: http://home.arcor.de/minako.aino/TilEd2002/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...