teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Are there actually Naruto games in English?
unsure.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One for the GBA (Ninja Council, Platformer, God awful)
One for the GCN (Clash of Ninja, Boring Fighter, God awful)
One for the PS2 (Ultimate Ninja, SSB-Like Fighter, I bought it the other day and I'm enjoying it.)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They already announced Clash of Ninja 2 for the GCN, and Ninja Counsil 2 for the GBA. I'm not sure if Ultimate Ninja 2 is getting translated or not. Also there's a new Naruto game being made for the 360. I think it's going to be like the DBZ Budokai games in the sense it's made for the dub audience in mind.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They won't do Ultimate Ninja 2 (Narutimett Hero 3) until the US dubs makes it to that point which is basically right before the endless fillers we're getting now (~ep 120?)

Obviously the reason for it is the spoilers they're going to splatter across their fanbase..

Hopefully this Naruto RPG is better than the previous DS incarnation..

And I wouldn't mind them making a new Naruto Uzumaki Ninden for the PS2, that was probably the best simulation of Naruto out of all the games..

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They released Naruto Ultimate Ninja with some content not revealed in the dub yet. For instance they have Jirairya, Naruto's frog summoning, Rock Lee's Chakra Gates thing, among other things.

For the most part they're all revealed through the Special attacks, but it's not like there's nothing O_O worthy.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well spoilers would be like, why's that lady the Hokage.. Where's the old geezer that nosebleeds from the Sexy no Jutsu..

And who are those five idiots from the Musical village (note: not being specific to avoid spoilers for those who are dub fans)

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Though I suppose I've been importing these games and that's the standard they've been going at.. (not jumping ahead using the manga as reference for new characters/moves)

Maybe american standards are different and don't care for spoilers that much..

Like when Bleach finally hits TV, we'll get Bleach DS in a few months.. That would be pretty awesome and I wouldn't mind that at all (well except for the dub bit)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk