^^ndstitle-1108^^

alving

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't it supposed to say Konoha istead of Kinoha? (since Narutos village is in fact named Konoha)
wink.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It translates to Naruto RPG 3: The Sacred Beasts Vs. The Konoha Team.

And yes, it should be Konoha instead of Kinoha.

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Et Cetera, that was a completely useless response, you didn't contribute anything to this thread at all. You just said something that others have already said. Don't be a post whoring noob. Please. It's very annoying to come on this website and try to read replies that people have made and I see some dumbass post something that is absolutely useless. In fact, you made 2 posts that ask the same thing. Why dont u just play the fucking game if you are going to be a dumbass bitch about it? Thanks. Try again bitch.

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's probably like the other two Naruto RPGs. I doubt it's that much different. I just want to know what the Wifi does.

There is also a WiFi friend code thing, if you like fighting your favorite buddy.

On the title screen the options are;

Continue (if you have a game)
New game
Erase Save (if you have a game)
Wifi Settings (the default wifi setting screen)
Multiplayer (local)

And in the dojo there are different enemies to fight;

Shikamarus Team
Iruka
Mizuki (wearing filler cloathes, but his special is the Mizuki Shuriken from episode 1)
(the list goes on with ???)

Also, there is a survival mode where you fight waves of enemies, and also a event mode, where you play specific matches;

Naruto vs Sasuke
Sakura vs Ino

By the way, all the dojo matches are really hard... much harder then Naruto RPG1/2. Also, you can only save at the healing points, so that would make exploring more difficult too.

To play WiFi mode, you have to visit Anko once you leave konoha (she is top left from the signpost).

There appears to be different rules you can decide when you go online. I think they are level limiters, so you only fight people who are above a certain level. I haven't tried this yet.

Hope this helps

EDIT:Slight basic guide(SPOILERS?)
Basic Walkthru so far;

1) Complete kakashis tutorial
2) Find Tsunade and accept a mission
3) Leave konoha and go right
4) When you reach the torches, press A next to them and then when Jiraya is standing next to them ready, blow into the microphone to breath fire
5) Walk around town and examine everything you can and go back to Jiraya
6) Walk back to town and talk to Tsunade again (The girl will leave and Shikamaru's team will become your allies)

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
EDIT:Slight basic guide(SPOILERS?)
Basic Walkthru so far;

1) Complete kakashis tutorial
2) Find Tsunade and accept a mission
3) Leave konoha and go right
4) When you reach the torches, press A next to them and then when Jiraya is standing next to them ready, blow into the microphone to breath fire
5) Walk around town and examine everything you can and go back to Jiraya
6) Walk back to town and talk to Tsunade again (The girl will leave and Shikamaru's team will become your allies)

That actually sounds like fun to play!
biggrin.gif
I think i'll try it!

Still hope they'll get it over here since it got licensed and all..

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Et Cetera, that was a completely useless response, you didn't contribute anything to this thread at all. You just said something that others have already said. Don't be a post whoring noob. Please. It's very annoying to come on this website and try to read replies that people have made and I see some dumbass post something that is absolutely useless. In fact, you made 2 posts that ask the same thing. Why dont u just play the fucking game if you are going to be a dumbass bitch about it? Thanks. Try again bitch.
Wow, that was completly unnecessary. Here's the deal with what he was doing, everyone kept talking about things not about the game. He wanted to know about the game. His post kept getting push back more and more for each other pointless post. If he didn't keep posting, no one would actually see his question, since most people don't even read the entire forum to begin with. You didn't need to be an asshole about it.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not just this situation; he does it in every thread he shits on. Completely shitty post, with no meaning at all.

Still thats no reason to bash a hole in the guy's head. Calm down. Anyways, is this playable without extensive Japanese knowledge?

imo, no. It's just way to hard, and you have to walk around talking to characters alot, so I don't really know what todo.. The battles on the other hand are easy to understand.
smile.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Those who comment on other people's useless comments are often just as annoying - just thought I'd throw that out there. Remember, if you are unhappy with someone's post there is the "Report" button.

AlexFili

Trophies
Website
alexfili.sitesled.com
XP
Country
Hey!!! That was me!!!
biggrin.gif
You took that information about the dojo from my gamefaqs post eh? I really didn't plan on making a FAQ for this game... but you know? I'm thinking of starting one!

Feel free to ask any questions you like about this game and I will answer.

This game is an improvement from the last game, Haku and Zabuza are back in this game voices and all (playables?). Wifi battles are fun and fast, like the story matches, only against an equally matched team.

Judging to the intro, I would say that Shikamarus, Kibas, Lee's and Gaara's team are all playable. Also possibly Kakashi, Itachi and Sasuke (they were on the box).

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country

What the fuck was that post all about? "ooh, admins, look at me, Im mod material"

It's very annoying to come on this website and try to read replies that people have made and I see some dumbass post something that is absolutely useless.

Look who's talking

QUOTE(oscarmejia @ Jul 9 2006, 07:22 PM)
Why dont u just play the fucking game if you are going to be a dumbass bitch about it?

Yeah, sure. I'll travel to japan to buy it. Good idea you fuckstick.

Yeah, well, back on topic. The fighting part would be playable without japanese language knowledge im guessing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: