^^ndstitle-1107^^

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Came in drunk last night and dreamt this had been dumped in English, was quite disapointed when I woke up
shy.gif

As for the game being japanese, ever thought of, like... learning the language?
sleep.gif

People from English speaking countries think speaking another language is speaking English VERY LOUD-LY AND SLOW-LY.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The method to get this game working correctly is originated from my own findings. Its a bug which I have no idea if the problem is on the Loader/GM or the rom itself. But whatever case it is this would be a temporary way to get it working for now as I have already reported the issue to M3 Team.

Haha, nice one! I wonder if the Rockman game can save the same way or something... Anyway, kudos to you, Kopicha and welcome to GBAtemp!
biggrin.gif

Doesn't anyone know the password to that computer on the UFO-related store? >_>

As for my settings, I went for the default ones, in my SC-SD. Latest everything installed.

sleep.gif

Well, maybe I can find that password before you solve it now...

Hmmm... 1-0 to SC then? It seems all M3 users are reporting the same top blank screen. Hopefully they'll fix it along with Rockman for the next update.

Some people just find it too hard, I guess. At least that's what the people I know tell me. They just give up when they reach the Kanji stage.

QUOTE(BlueStar @ Jul 10 2006, 08:34 AM)Came in drunk last night and dreamt this had been dumped in English, was quite disapointed when I woke upÂ
shy.gif
That's quite a dream
laugh.gif

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

room88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
sleep.gif

Some people just find it too hard, I guess. At least that's what the people I know tell me. They just give up when they reach the Kanji stage.

Too bad, cause that's the only hard part!
wink.gif

Hey look at me.. I grew up in the early 70's with only jap tv (Samurai Soap Operas & Anime). Not to mention I've been to Japan dozens upon dozens of times. I have lots of native Jap friends. My sister and grandparents also speak fluent japanese.

How much Japanese do I know? ZERO!
laugh.gif
Ok well I know the jap word for "fart" but that's about it
tongue.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, just started writing the walkthrough for this game with main script translated. If anyone's interested, find it on my blog. Just click the link under my sig
tongue.gif

donutlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance theres a way to get an english translation patch or something for this? Its a bit annoying having to refer to a script on my comp, or print it out...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.