^^ndstitle-1107^^

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... is this a script kiddy simulator where you try your best to fuxxor up someone's forum?
rofl2.gif

I LOL'd so hard when i read that!

Funniest quote i've heard all year
yaynds.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Project Hacker" really caught a lot of attention. Look at the people viewing this thread
laugh.gif

Ah well...I don't play games unless I know what's going on in storywise...so I'll pass.
BTW, How come you got Korean on your sig that says 'X-Comp'? O.o

?????? ?? ????, ??? ? ?? ??
biggrin.gif
(Er... I think that's right.)

Anyway, I'm sure I've said this before but, why not pickup Japanese? It's so similar to Korean (and vice-versa), you'll be surprised! The only problem you might have is the Kanji if you haven't dealt with enough of them now that Hangul is so common.

yes it work
Are you sure? Because I can't get it to work either. The game freezes with that orange screen but, I can still hear the text scrolling as I press the A button...

Traspler

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I don't know what's your problem with the game...
It's just a "Phoenix Wright" like text adventure with another subject and osme mini games... I think it can be really cool... if I'll be ever able to play it at least in english...

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You got it working, Tux? What flashcart are you using and what settings?

Let me know if anyone else has it working on an M3 with the pictures working properly.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm... Could you tell me what settings, firmware and GM version you're using for your M3, please?
huh.gif

Odd... So all the pics and text appear on the top screen? I'm not getting anything.

kopicha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The method to get this game working correctly is originated from my own findings. Its a bug which I have no idea if the problem is on the Loader/GM or the rom itself. But whatever case it is this would be a temporary way to get it working for now as I have already reported the issue to M3 Team.

running on E22 Loader and V22B GM (tested on NDSL not flashed with M3 miniSD)

You can try any patching method but it still will turn out to have the same problem. So for now the most benefical settings you can use is Fast DMA 4X, Soft Reset enable and Trim Rom

In order to get the game working, once you are in your M3 menu, try to launch any other NDS game that have Software Reset patched (any other game than Project Hacker). Once the game screen come on just use Soft Reset to get back to your M3 menu then launch your Project Hacker and your game should be working correctly now.

PS: I have not tried other Loader nor GM since it serve no purpose to downgrade software for the sake of one game. So since this method is working for me I'll just stick to it till M3 Team fix it in their next Loader/GM as I have already reported the issue.

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't anyone know the password to that computer on the UFO-related store? >_>

As for my settings, I went for the default ones, in my SC-SD. Latest everything installed.

As for the game being japanese, ever thought of, like... learning the language?
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte