^^ndstitle-1098^^

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I have a question-

I have my Tetris DS saves on a DS cart (64k) and that's been working great. If I do the same for this ROM onto the same cart, with it erase my previous Tetris save? Do I need to track down another 64k cart to save?
It will erase your Tetris save yes. But you can backup the save if you want to use it again at a later date.
You can do this with Rein or ETool apps, they both work fine for me. ReinMoon ver0.2 beta has a save manager aswell.

And double lol @ that request
rofl2.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its not that hard to figure out....wather easy if you know it... i know all buttons menu now etc etc.. so its easy to figure where to go
smile.gif
Unless you know japanese, you have to go look around to figure out what to do for the mission as there is no other apparent way to figure out. The menus are easy and the buttons are easy, but the mission details are not. It's simply guess work and looking around for changes at that point. Also, if you know something, then of course it is easy. Because you would know it.

EDIT: Ah shit. I just noticed the letters B and C in the first two mission descriptions. Plus I distinctly heard "Area B" and "Area C" in the voice.

Grindie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
perfectrun.net
XP
Country
NAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! I've been waiting so long for this game and it won't load. All I get is 2 white screens. I'm using a Supercard.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

vinikun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! I've been waiting so long for this game and it won't load. All I get is 2 white screens. I'm using a Supercard.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Save to DS Card.

How do I accomplish this crazy feat?

I'd actually like to know this too. Also, the only cart I have is Mario Kart DS... not sure which save type that is. anyone know of a good list to use?

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
SC users

1)open patcher software and add the rom

2)double click the rom to get the options

3)choose 'save to DS cart' and then 'out'put the rom

4)don't forget to change the option back to 'save to CF/SD' on you're next rom you patch
wink.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I'd actually like to know this too. Also, the only cart I have is Mario Kart DS... not sure which save type that is. anyone know of a good list to use?
Mario kart DS uses a 2mb FLASH save so i doubt that would work. You can find a complete rom list at my site and you can sort by save type. I wont spam the address so check my profile.

BoBMang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question-

I have my Tetris DS saves on a DS cart (64k) and that's been working great. If I do the same for this ROM onto the same cart, with it erase my previous Tetris save? Do I need to track down another 64k cart to save?

It will erase your Tetris save yes. But you can backup the save if you want to use it again at a later date.
You can do this with Rein or ETool apps, they both work fine for me. ReinMoon ver0.2 beta has a save manager aswell.

And double lol @ that request
rofl2.gif

Ahh, bummer that it'll nuke the Tetris save. Time to figure out how to back it up! Thanks for the help.

Grindie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
perfectrun.net
XP
Country

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.