OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So it's finally out here, too? o.o Well, too late. I finished it on my Supercard and then bought the Japanese version for the sexy yellow box.
tongue.gif

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE( @ Jun 28 2006, 10:36 PM)YEHA!
Finally, this will be great, fun come to papa
tongue.gif

@OrR
Offiziell kommt es am 30.06

While I'm still waiting for warioware twisted... Jesus.

Toking

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows if i can use my US save with the EUR release?

I know this worked on GBA, mario Golf, but have never tried it on DS yet.

D

Deleted User

So it's finally out here, too? o.o Well, too late. I finished it on my Supercard and then bought the Japanese version for the sexy yellow box.
tongue.gif
it's probably one of those games that'll get enough sales here anyway
wink.gif

ot: i doubt that warioware twisted will ever show up over here.

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The problem with WarioWare Twisted was the motion sensor which uses mercury. Therefore, it wasn't approved for the European market. Unless Nintendo found another motion sensor and starts to build special carts for us, I'm afraid you're right.

TommyVlaming

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
this game is awsome especially when mario becomes big and you can just walk trough and you can crash anything. also the music is great.

but still the best platformer is rick dangerous, dunno if any people know that game, it was on Amiga

D

Deleted User

I will buy this when it comes out tomorrow here in Germany. Gotta help Mario sell much so we'll hopefully see a NSMB2Â
yaynds.gif

same here, i preordered it at amazon and saved 5 bucks
biggrin.gif

The problem with WarioWare Twisted was the motion sensor which uses mercury. Therefore, it wasn't approved for the European market. Unless Nintendo found another motion sensor and starts to build special carts for us, I'm afraid you're right.
but what about 'Yoshi's Universal Gravitation' then, that's available over here, does it use another sensor (and also i doubt my 'kirby - tilt 'n tumble' uses a mercury driven tilt sensor
huh.gif
)

M

Mopade

QUOTE said:
Anyone knows if i can use my US save with the EUR release?

I know this worked on GBA, mario Golf, but have never tried it on DS yet.

It works
wink.gif

D

dvdvdv

i sure know rick dangerous. awesome game, and it's sequel. completed the first one.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rick is also on Palms I think...

but what about 'Yoshi's Universal Gravitation' then, that's available over here, does it use another sensor (and also i doubt my 'kirby - tilt 'n tumble' uses a mercury driven tilt sensor
huh.gif
)
It uses a different kind of motion sensor that can only sense left/middle/right. The one in WWT is more exact I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: