^^ndstitle-1079^^

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am enjoying the mad scientist on the cover. Mad scientists are always good for a laugh. Haha!

I intend on giving this game a try now, and I will see if it indeed lives up to the hype...

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried it. It's alright. It didn't work on supercard though, only the M3. But it said that it was a bad dump. Found a different version now, that at least puts the file out after being patched with the SC patcher. Before it spit out a .sav file and a file that was 0 KB

DarkLink

Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
toot.gif
new game!
my DS was starting to feel lonely
frown.gif

S

spectral

Works fine for me on Supercard CF with the latest firmware and patcher. Not sure if I like the game or ot yet though, gonna give it a bit more time.

V

Vulpix

This is more of a multiplayer game, it works very well when you play with a friend.

akuma99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was looking forward to this because like was said before it was kinda cool when it used the light gun. I just got through playing it and it seems real easy even the higher levels. I like the minigames in the New Suoer Mario Bros game better than these.

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am I the only one who gets TERRIBLE long loading times (black screens) and no smooth graphic animations during score update with Supercard SD?

I got the PSYNDS version of the rom, latest SC Kernel (1.62), latest SC Software (2.541) and used Trim Rom.

Any ideas?

Oh, and yes, i tried formating the SD card.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who gets TERRIBLE long loading times (black screens) and no smooth graphic animations during score update with Supercard SD?

I got the PSYNDS version of the rom, latest SC Kernel (1.62), latest SC Software (2.541) and used Trim Rom.

Any ideas?

Oh, and yes, i tried formating the SD card.

working fine here on SC and EZ4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1