Trophies
Website
www.topgames.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've had enough of tammagochi actually
ohmy.gif
.....Played on so many mini-tamo's when i was around 12 years and that was fun..

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
=D.. hahah i always have young spirit inside.. so im gonna play this when i got my ds lite flashed..
tongue.gif

the chara is so cute.. XD.. *besides i saw some pics from it.. will be kinda refreshing* gonna play it when i need game-without-much-thinking type XD

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corner Shop lacks the challenge and incentive to keep you playing; the shops are thematically varied, but most of them play exactly the same.

It's fun at first, but the novelty wears off quickly. There just isn't enough here to keep you occupied for more than a few hours. You can unlock and upgrade every shop in the game in a few hours, and beyond that there just isn't much to do. You can link up with a friend to trade gifts, and you can also let a friend download a demo of the game, for which you'll get one gotchi point. If you're looking for a virtual pet experience, you won't find it here. But if you just like to play with the touch screen and don't mind a lot of repetition, then you'll find a few hours of light fun in Corner Shop.

Suzaku X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like its back i had it when i was younger as well.
It was never gone, in Japan. Bandai has been releasing new Tamagotchi V-pets (along with their 'boys version', Digimon) in Japan ever since they first came out, and they're still quite popular.

I know more about the Digimon ones, but the more recent Tamagotchi v-pets have apparantly had touch-screen features and other interesting stuff. *shrug*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...