^^ndstitle-1077^^

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Jun 16, 2006.

Jun 16, 2006

^^ndstitle-1077^^ by T-hug at 11:41 AM (2,296 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. T-hug
    OP

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    ^^ndsrelease-1077^^

2. XeNoGeaR

Member XeNoGeaR GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I've had enough of tammagochi actually [​IMG].....Played on so many mini-tamo's when i was around 12 years and that was fun..

3. El Diablo

Banned El Diablo Banned

United Kingdom
    Is this just a tamagotchi in a DS?

4. tshu

Member tshu On epic journey, brb.

Canada
    Way more than that. You run shops, which are basically mini games, earn money buy new things, upgrade your shops to attract more customers and earn more money... ya it's pretty pointless. [​IMG]

Some of the mini games were mildly entertaining though.

5. s.s.j

Newcomer s.s.j Newbie

United Kingdom
    Looks like its back i had it when i was younger as well.

6. tyasawa

Member tyasawa GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    =D.. hahah i always have young spirit inside.. so im gonna play this when i got my ds lite flashed.. [​IMG]..

the chara is so cute.. XD.. *besides i saw some pics from it.. will be kinda refreshing* gonna play it when i need game-without-much-thinking type XD

7. id242

Member id242 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Corner Shop lacks the challenge and incentive to keep you playing; the shops are thematically varied, but most of them play exactly the same.

It's fun at first, but the novelty wears off quickly. There just isn't enough here to keep you occupied for more than a few hours. You can unlock and upgrade every shop in the game in a few hours, and beyond that there just isn't much to do. You can link up with a friend to trade gifts, and you can also let a friend download a demo of the game, for which you'll get one gotchi point. If you're looking for a virtual pet experience, you won't find it here. But if you just like to play with the touch screen and don't mind a lot of repetition, then you'll find a few hours of light fun in Corner Shop.

8. Suzaku X

Newcomer Suzaku X Member

United States
    It was never gone, in Japan. Bandai has been releasing new Tamagotchi V-pets (along with their 'boys version', Digimon) in Japan ever since they first came out, and they're still quite popular.

I know more about the Digimon ones, but the more recent Tamagotchi v-pets have apparantly had touch-screen features and other interesting stuff. *shrug*