Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Jun 14, 2006.
Nintendo Wifi connection? Someone try this and tell us all if its good.
Any plans for a europe release?
No plans for an european version, an american one is rumored but not yet certain.
I'll post about the game as soon as I get it.
Looks very interesting
Gather Digimon of your choice to do battle in the new Digimon World.
- Instead of having to capture Digimon before you can use them, this time you scan them.
- Defeating other Digimon will give you XP and Digimon Type Data that will determine how your Digimon evolves.
- Watch familiar cutscenes as your Digimon evolve in battles.
- Raise your Digimon using the Digifarm.
- Using Wi-Fi, match your Digimon with another player's to create an egg on the Digifarm.
- Eggs will have all the strong points of its parents once they hatch but must be raised properly first.
- Battle together using Wi-Fi in 3-on-3 matches and win Tamer Points along with items.
looks fun, heh.
Looks like it would be interesting on wifi.
...fuck now i have to get a new ds and a super card...
errr or just a new ds and buy this :/
Wow, is the Wifi like battling others in Digiworld? I hope it really gets an english release! The PSX verison of Digimon rocked too!
Digimon... heh. The battle system look like a rip-off of Dragon Quest.
I bet it's as good as Monster Rancher.
Just some more notes. This game supposedly has 40 different Digitama, (eggs) which allow you to get, well, lots of different Digimon.
Famitsu Scores: 8,7,8,7 (30/40) - Best Pick of the Week
Should be good.
Looks pretty good! Only thing I don't like about it is the 1st person perspective during battles. I hope it comes out in English!
Ooo, this looks nice. It looks a lot like Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GB, and I loved that game. I hope this game gets an American release.
anyone else stuck for what to enter on the password menu when you step onto the purple warp gate thingy near the very start?
Nah.... I am stuck on the part of going online and finding nobody to play with! >_>
mind telling me how to get past that part ive talked to everyone in town and nothings happening
Normmatt, there's a topic in Gamefaqs for help with that game, maybe you'd better ask it in there, as they probably know it better than us.
Mmm Famitsu gave Sonic Riders positive scoring, and alot of bad games recently. Dunno why its so respected! Could do with something like this so hope its good.