Volume 70?
ohmy.gif

I like Mysteries hopefully they did a good job on this
happy.gif

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH...! i want ENGLISH releases!!...i dont know Japanese, but i wished i would have learnt it at school (should be an essential curriculum subject!)

.......*OBJECTION!*

i suppose a foreign release is better than no release..at least we know what english release is around the corner (thats if it gets translates of course!)

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You play as part of a forensics team by gathering evidence such as fingerprints from the scene of a crime. There are a total of 8 cases and you can play a demo of the action involved by selecting the fourth option from the left on the site.

http://www.d3p.co.jp/kanshikikan/

Sounds kind of like Phoenix Wright but without the court parts
tongue.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You play as part of a forensics team by gathering evidence such as fingerprints from the scene of a crime. There are a total of 8 cases and you can play a demo of the action involved by selecting the fourth option from the left on the site.

http://www.d3p.co.jp/kanshikikan/

Sounds kind of like Phoenix Wright but without the court parts
tongue.gif

Now I for one think that sounds fantastic. Hopefully this series makes its way to North America.
happy.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice to see ya back on the forums again x_comp!

And... holy moley... didn't even realised moley was registered here! Good to see some old GBAetc members around here
biggrin.gif

Oh and regarding the game 505 Game Street pick up a lot of Japanese releases for distribution in Europe... particularly the 'Simple Series', so theres a chance we could see this yet. Though might not be for a while! =\

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checking that site out and things I'd say I'd buy this sucker in a heartbeat if I could read it. The style of puzzling mini game items, detectivework, and just assumed other things from the point of the game sounds like a good one to read along and figure things out doing snoop work.

Tuxedo Kamen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trust me, not even with knowledge of the language you would have an easier time with this game. When you reach the first crime scene, it is indeed easy to clean it (i.e. send the car away), and a few moments later you may also find it easy to remove the glasses in the floor and recover them as evidence, á la C.S.I.
However, then you won't know what to do next, like I didn't! >_

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice to see ya back on the forums again x_comp!

And... holy moley... didn't even realised moley was registered here! Good to see some old GBAetc members around here
biggrin.gif

Oh and regarding the game 505 Game Street pick up a lot of Japanese releases for distribution in Europe... particularly the 'Simple Series', so theres a chance we could see this yet. Though might not be for a while! =\

Good to see you too! I've been watching the forum develop with all the competitions and reviews but just haven't replied much. Should do more now now that I bought an NDS
tongue.gif

Lets hope they pick it up because that means more innovative play for the NDS!

Trust me, not even with knowledge of the language you would have an easier time with this game. When you reach the first crime scene, it is indeed easy to clean it (i.e. send the car away), and a few moments later you may also find it easy to remove the glasses in the floor and recover them as evidence, á la C.S.I.
However, then you won't know what to do next, like I didn't! >_<
Well, I haven't played it yet but it's on my "playlist". I've got a whole backlog of games to play before I reach this one
laugh.gif
Looking forward to Project Hacker and next month's Phantom Thief Rousseau too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over